Nessa's food diary

Thursday! I hope you are right!! Scales have been put away will just have to see what Thursday brings!! Xx
I'm always right Nessa.. Haven't you realised :D :D (just kiddin')
For those that don't follow me on Facebook

My little princess this morning!!
View attachment 78028
OMG... What an absolute cutey..
Lol I know how cool are those ear muffs!!
Thanks everyone I can't believe she will be 3 in July the time is flying by but then it did with my eldest who is 7 in August!!

How's everyone doing today? I woke up to the news that my grandad has passed away so bit of a low day today. Xxx
Aww Nessa.. Am so sorry to hear that.. Big hugs to you and yer family xxxxxxx

Hello misses I found you!! How stalkeresk does that sound lol!!!
Your food looks lush and is making me wish lunchtime would hurry up and get here lol!!!
I love your little girls earmuffs they are the cutest things ever.
Hopefully the scales are wrong you have i find to two scales ever weigh me the same, so try not to dwell on it. Keep doing what you are doing and you will be grand misses.

So sorry to hear about your granda. :grouphugg:

Hello misses I found you!! How stalkeresk does that sound lol!!!
Your food looks lush and is making me wish lunchtime would hurry up and get here lol!!!
I love your little girls earmuffs they are the cutest things ever.
Hopefully the scales are wrong you have i find to two scales ever weigh me the same, so try not to dwell on it. Keep doing what you are doing and you will be grand misses.

So sorry to hear about your granda. :grouphugg:

Hey!! Stalkers are most welcome here!! Haha.
I'm just on my lunch break now feeling mega hungry!! Xx

You should try scan bran... Its mega filling.. Not very nice tho lol
I had 3 scan bran at brekkie with cottage cheese and am FULL.. but its now lunch time..
Have homemade veg soup for lunch with 2x wholemeal nimble bread.. Soup doesn't look too appealing.. Hope it tastes OK..
Stupidly bought the ready chopped packs from Tesco thinking ooh lets be lazy... Not so sure I made a good choice tho.. Serves me right for being lazy eh?! xxx

You should try scan bran... Its mega filling.. Not very nice tho lol
I had 3 scan bran at brekkie with cottage cheese and am FULL.. but its now lunch time..
Have homemade veg soup for lunch with 2x wholemeal nimble bread.. Soup doesn't look too appealing.. Hope it tastes OK..
Stupidly bought the ready chopped packs from Tesco thinking ooh lets be lazy... Not so sure I made a good choice tho.. Serves me right for being lazy eh?! xxx

Think I will give scan bran a miss you haven't really sold it to me LOL. Xx

Think I will give scan bran a miss you haven't really sold it to me LOL. Xx
Oh really?? Why's that?? LOL
Have got a recipe I'm gona try with it.. Its Chocolate Scan Bran cake with vanilla cream and fresh rasp/strawberries...
Hopefully it tastes better and I can (A) Use up the scan bran I've bought and (B)Get me eating scan bran as its meant to be really good for my er.... digestion.... :eek:

Oh really?? Why's that?? LOL
Have got a recipe I'm gona try with it.. Its Chocolate Scan Bran cake with vanilla cream and fresh rasp/strawberries...
Hopefully it tastes better and I can (A) Use up the scan bran I've bought and (B)Get me eating scan bran as its meant to be really good for my er.... digestion.... :eek:

Ok I could do cake!! Lol swaying me a little. Will see how it turns out let me know!! Xx

Food for yesterday Monday 4th August 2013

Breakfast: banana, orange, grapes

Lunch: boiled potato, ham, lettuce. Muller light banana and custard flavour.

Dinner: jacket potato, chicken breast, sauce made up of tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and mixed peppers. Wholemeal roll (HEXB)
image-881329344.jpg

Milk for coffees (HEXA)

Syns
Mayo 2
Options hot chocolate 2
Mars ice cream 5.5
Small cupcake 9??

Total syns used: 18.5. Oops!! I was doing fine until we went out my friends house, it was her sons birthday and there was cake everywhere!!!

Ok I could do cake!! Lol swaying me a little. Will see how it turns out let me know!! Xx
Will do.. Will also try to remember to take a pic n post it up :)
Food for yesterday Monday 4th August 2013

Breakfast: banana, orange, grapes

Lunch: boiled potato, ham, lettuce. Muller light banana and custard flavour.

Dinner: jacket potato, chicken breast, sauce made up of tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and mixed peppers. Wholemeal roll (HEXB)
View attachment 78119

Milk for coffees (HEXA)

Syns
Mayo 2
Options hot chocolate 2
Mars ice cream 5.5
Small cupcake 9??

Total syns used: 18.5. Oops!! I was doing fine until we went out my friends house, it was her sons birthday and there was cake everywhere!!!
Yumilicious :D

So it's D day!! After last weeks massive 9LB I'm totally expecting a small gain or a STS which is fine but if I put on more than 2LB I WILL cry!!!

So it's D day!! After last weeks massive 9LB I'm totally expecting a small gain or a STS which is fine but if I put on more than 2LB I WILL cry!!!

I think you will have another loss this week, I can just sense it :p. All the best for the weigh in

Ness there is no way there'll be a gain.. you've been great all week..
I'll be very shocked if you've a gain...

Ness there is no way there'll be a gain.. you've been great all week..
I'll be very shocked if you've a gain...

Well I did have that cupcake in the week that put me over and a Chinese chicken curry kind of fell in my mouth last night haha!! But I had no syns apart from that yesterday xxx

I think you will have another loss this week, I can just sense it :p. All the best for the weigh in

I hope you are right!! Cheers x

Well I did have that cupcake in the week that put me over and a Chinese chicken curry kind of fell in my mouth last night haha!! But I had no syns apart from that yesterday xxx
Yummilicious... What syns are in a chinese chicken curry?? Book only has syns for an indian one, but sure, they're completely different so that's no help...

Checked online and can't find the syns for chinese chicken curry... But got these syn values
ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreen
Iceland, Chinese Takeaway Chinese Chicken Curry, frozen, 375g pack 11 11 22½
Oriental Express, Chinese Chicken Curry with White Rice, Microwaveable, frozen, 340g pack 9
Co-op, Chinese Chicken Curry & Rice, chilled, 400g pack 11½
Morrisons, Chinese Chicken Curry with Egg Fried Rice, frozen, 450g pack 8 19 8
Sharwood's, Chinese Chicken Curry & Rice, frozen, 375g pack 14½
Sainsbury's, Chinese Chicken Curry with Rice, chilled, 450g pack 10½ 19 10½
Marks & Spencer, Count on Us Chinese Chicken Curry with Vegetable Rice, chilled, 400g pack
Marks & Spencer, Meal for One Chinese Chicken Curry & Rice, chilled , 400g pack 16

I'd say the closest would be the Iceland take away chicken curry.. Its the same size as a tray from the curry shop so still under yer allowance.. (assuming you had boiled rice for FREE).. So I'd say it might lessen yer loss, but you'll still have one....

Thanks for that Frances, I had boiled rice so all is not lost!! Haven't eaten anything yet today still full from the curry lol

Good luck for your weigh in misses!!! Fingers crossed for a loss!!! I love the Chinese curry that is my weakness!!

Thanks Hun. I've been craving it soooo bad!
I seem a post on here saying about a curry powder by mayflower that you mix with water and is just like a curry from the Chinese and the syns aren't too bad 120ml for 3 syns I think. You can get it from farm foods so I'm going to have a look for it at the weekend xxx

Back