Nettee's five focused weeks - to Target and beyond!

hmm, today I had a costa chicken and pepper panini and the black bean and noodle stir fry for supper. Not a complete disaster but not really on any of my plans.

never mind.

haven't finished off my week's exercise either for some reason. inclined to go to bed now and try again tomorrow.

today was going fairly beautifully until I had another kit kat moment. Stopped after 3 today having bought fewer and getting towards the end of the packet. have written down the 16 1/2 syns and drawn a line. Chilli for supper tonight - yum - and I have done my excercise quota for the day :D

stayed the same at group again by some miracle. Have been off plan since. Not sure what to do with myself really. falling behind on my exercise too but at least I did 30 minutes today.

Hello again loyal readers. I have been so unmotivated that I haven't been here for a week and I didn't even go to group on Wednesday. Weighed at home though and have now recorded the 1lb gain here. This morning it was up another 2 or 3 lb so my body is finally catching up with what I am putting into it.

I think I must go back to group on Wednesday even if I am out of range but this gives me 4 days to turn things around a bit and maybe lose a lb or 2. Have started well today with a 1/2 hexb toast and egg breakfast (although no superfree in the fridge to go with it). Desperately need to go shopping to stock up on sw friendly food.

Also have been giving the dog a quick leg stretch but nothing I can really count as exercise.

So I need a plan for next Wednesday:

1. 4 days of exercise - 20 min walks and 10 min on the harder toning DVD each day.
2. Shop today in person or on line for some sw food
3. Red day today and Monday. EE Sunday and Tuesday.
4. Turn up to group on Wednesday and face the music.

well today went partly to plan. I was on Red with 1/2 syn until we had pizza hut for dinner (but i did go for an italian base!)

I have done my 30 minutes of exercise for today.

I have also ordered a shop for tomorrow which is sw friendly.

so all in all I have had worse sw days. EE tomorrow - lets see if I can get my first honk in a while

The Body magic is ticking along ok. 15 min yesterday, 30 today :)

the food is not going quite so well. Keep starting out with good intentions and then it all goes to pot. Was aiming for a red day today but just kept eating home made flap jack, kit kats (again - am going to have to stop buying them) and cream crakers. Then I had white rice and naan with supper - oh and wine. :break_diet:

On the bright side the Alpen bars are now safely in my husband's car so I haven't had any of them!

Never mind - One more day to see what I can do tomorrow before weigh in. So much for my five focused weeks - at least I managed one at the beginning!

Oh dear - I didn't go to group (excuse - too busy packing and wouldn't be able to return the following week if I was out of range). I did weigh myself on Wednesday morning and would have been about 2.5lb above target in the sw scales.

I have given up chocolate for lent and this has gone ok over the last two days - I am eating everything else in sight though!

Never mind - I will put it all down to target madness. I will enjoy my hol and go back to group on 27th February for a fresh start and will start a new thread then or possible a day or two before.

I wish I had had 5 focused weeks and avoided the refined carbs. I wonder what my waist measurement would have been by now..... I need to get used to being at target and a maintainer and the only way to do that is to keep going to group.

Exercise has been a bit stop start but I have caught up a bit over the last week or so which is good. Josie Gibson all the way for next half term.

Back