Never coming back?

Party Girl No.1

Hi all,

I've noticed on the forum a lot of people are returners; myself included! What are you going to do differently this time to make sure you never have to come back?

Love you all dearly but I'm determined that this is my last time on CD l, so looking for words of wisdom or tips to help me on my way.

X

Ooh good post.

I am going to do lots differently.

- read Beck and put it all into practice
- document my journey. I'm thinking of pasting my minimins diary into a photobook hardback book and adding before and after pics
- follow my maintenance plan (SW and weekly weigh ins for life! Avoiding scales only leads to denial)

Would love to hear suggestions I can borrow (read steal!) from everyone else.

I am what you call a 'returner' that said I needed to learn about bad choices and why I was making them, I like to call it my journey. I will always have to fight to keep my weight down. When I have a 'blip' I go all out and put on 11lbs in 4 days (did that last time!) However ever mistake I make ever extra day it takes me, I learn something new about myself and how it makes me feel. I am planning on allowing myself a day at the weekend to do what I like with - no questions asked but the rest of the week I am a WW angel :) x

It's all about breaking bad habits, little and small changes daily.
I did cambridge for 4 months mainly on 810 and lost about 2stone, I missed food so bad that I decided to invest the money spent on CD to spending it on two personal training sessions a week and have just completed 10 weeks, I can now run on treadmill continuous for 10 mins and do 60mins on cross-trainer, I have lost tons of inches and have lost 3 stone overall, I'm careful with my food and the binges have stopped even if I have a bad day my first thought isn't to turn to food, infact I just listen to my saddest songs and have a good cry!!! I still have a couple of CD products the water flavourings, and veg drink, I use the water flavourings to make a batch of 4 jelly puds!!! I love those!! xx
Abusing food as a crutch when you happy/sad and not when your hungry is a learned habit and one that is tough to break like smoking until you realise at those times what you are doing you will always revert back to it, you need to find other ways to deal with your feelings.... after all does a binge make you feel better in the long run??

Back