Never ever break this diet

superskinny

Hi all

As you all know i have gave up this diet 2 weeks ago. This past three days I have being trying to get back on it. it is impossible. Each morning I am having a shake and drinking water until about twelve and then it hits me like a ton of bricks!!! Before I know i have broke it again.

So for all ye out there who are doing well please please don't break it as it's not easy to get back on the wagon

Have heard that before that it's much harder second time around - maybe cos you know what to expect!! Keep trying though hun, next time might be the lucky one. x

Ohhh....

you can get back on hun,im on my 1st day again and this is the 3rd time ive done it (started then stopped for holiday,then stopped as was ill)just remember why you started it in the first place,youve done it before and you can do it again xx

Oh didnt realise u were going to give it another run lil... hope it goes well for u and glad to hear you are better again
xox

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN DO THIS! Stop beating yourself up, if i could put you in my head just for 5 mins! ONLY YOU ARE STOPPING YOU FROM DOING THIS. And as my mum always said there really is no such word as CANT, theres a thread at the front called THOUGHT PROVOKING, read it then get out and buy yourself a dvd called THE SECRET by rhona somebody and get your head back into focus hun cos YOU CAN DOOOOOOO IT xx

Superskinny, I'm sure you'll get back on sooner rather than later. This site is here for you if you need it.

Thank you for the advice, I originally gave myself 7 weeks on this (till today) but have decided to hang on here as I don't fancy starting again.

Good luck.

x

Back