Never feel full/cant stop eating

Kayleigh1986

dont know if im feeling not full or most probably im just addicted to eating, when im bored or sat watching tv at night i just eat!

Got to get out of this, lost no weight in 3 weeks probably and doctor will end up taking me off them, feel like i need to just stop eating altogether!

Ah honey you can do this I know you can. Is the chocolate not giving you bad side effects? That'd put me off.....

You need to try & post on here more to keep you motivated. I'm gonna make you join the BH Challenge x

Are you using myfitnesspal if you are we can view your diary and maybe help with better choices.. I know it's really hard sometimes to make the right choices, and say no to biscuits, crisps and chocs..

If you've read my diary your know I'm trying to do mod

Im not eating chocolate much as snacking on other things, its not even always unhealthy stuff but im eating when i dont need to at all. I need to get out of the habit of eating!

Ive just got an iphone and have got mfp on it so gonna have a nosey, i like that i can scan barcodes and be more acurate instead of having to search through pages and pages.

Im going to go on it now and have a proper look and start tracking again x

Kayleigh1986 said:
how do i add people on mfp so i can see their diaries x

Go in to friends & add friend, my user name is lexie2005. You need to also go in to settings & make your diary visible to friends xx

I'm 2misbehave I must say I'm trying to do a mod carb diet plan and am snacking on almonds.. Which is a good fat but way over the rules.. But am only having 5 or 6 almonds at a time (most days in total between 12-20) Lexie's diary is def a good one to look at :)

thanks girls have got u both on there, i wont be using it for anything other than tracking my food and i promise to be completely honest on there.

Just remember about my food phobia though and that i generally eat the same thing all the time, and it is high in carbs lol

x

It ok we are here for support and encouragement! If we can help you with your food choices bonus :)

dont know if im feeling not full or most probably im just addicted to eating, when im bored or sat watching tv at night i just eat!

Got to get out of this, lost no weight in 3 weeks probably and doctor will end up taking me off them, feel like i need to just stop eating altogether!

what are you snacking on?

what are you snacking on?

hi hun havent had a request from you?

Im snacking on chocolate sometimes, sometimes eating sweets if i need something sweet, at night im snacking eating a bowl of cereal when really im not actually hungry. I was going to do it before and i thought to myself...no im not hungry i dont need to, i think im just used to eating all the time!

hi hun havent had a request from you?

Im snacking on chocolate sometimes, sometimes eating sweets if i need something sweet, at night im snacking eating a bowl of cereal when really im not actually hungry. I was going to do it before and i thought to myself...no im not hungry i dont need to, i think im just used to eating all the time!

what is your name on myfitnesspal? have tried again

night time is always difficult for me so i am on my laptop whilst watching tv. just to keep my hands busy. dont know if that would help you?

I found eating tea later helps although lately I've noticed the urge to pick while cooking my sons tea. Not easy is it hey x

I found eating tea later helps although lately I've noticed the urge to pick while cooking my sons tea. Not easy is it hey x

I like to eat with Harvey otherwise hes eating alone as its only the 2 of us so not really an option for me, the thing is, im not hungry when im eating later or snacking, im eating for the sake of it, i literally need to go on the cereal diet for breakfast and dinner and meal for tea, shrink my tummy on the inside and im onto a winner, i know this works for me.

Im expecting to be up sat on the loo in the middle of the night tonight after eating chocolate earlier, feel upset with myself for doing it...its those dam easter egg displays!

also i eat random things like, ive never been fussed about meat on a roast dinner, so i'll make some chicken or a pie for Harvey and do roast potatoes with fry light and i roast carrots in it, bt of sweetcorn, a yorkshire pudding and some gravy, i just had the potatoes and veg and the yorkshire....

have discovered cheese crispy pancakes, they make me feel like im getting my own way and eating kids crappy frozen food!

oh and i live on bachelors chicken savoury rice! anyway better stop talking about food or ill be in the cupboards!

Kayleigh1986 said:
also i eat random things like, ive never been fussed about meat on a roast dinner, so i'll make some chicken or a pie for Harvey and do roast potatoes with fry light and i roast carrots in it, bt of sweetcorn, a yorkshire pudding and some gravy, i just had the potatoes and veg and the yorkshire....

have discovered cheese crispy pancakes, they make me feel like im getting my own way and eating kids crappy frozen food!

oh and i live on bachelors chicken savoury rice! anyway better stop talking about food or ill be in the cupboards!

Ah honey it's hard I know it is but you've been doing well. Once Harvey is in bed could you find something to take your mind off food, exercise DVD maybe cos that'd be working 2 ways hey xx

Watch the cheese crispy pancakes, the chicken & bacon ones are within xen rules but don't think the cheese ones are. I found sainsburys bgty burgers, they're 6% but I've been fine & they are my treat tea x

Back