Never Feel Hungry Calorie Counting Diary!

5 stone since January?! That's brilliant! :D You must be so proud of yourself!

Any little tips and tricks you've found??

Hmm not really, you seem to have them all sussed :) I drink at least 2L of water a day and walk as much as I can, go to aquafit on a Tue night and try to eat no more than 1500 calories a day.....I am still huge so a long way to go yet!! :)

And yep Chick I'm so like you, I only drink vodka and diet coke now, and do get pretty drunk pretty quick :p Although I would be so careful with not eating much and then going and drinking... I collapsed for the first time in my whole life from having a day of not eating much, spending a few hours at the gym and then going and having a load of vodka and cokes! So be warned lol

Omg hun are you joking? that was my plan to, yano like have something small and use most of my cals on my night out on my vod and coke! did you get really drunk? or just happy drunk? (when i say happy i mean when you get home the room isnt spinning and you wake up the next day not being sick lol)

xx

Hmm not really, you seem to have them all sussed :) I drink at least 2L of water a day and walk as much as I can, go to aquafit on a Tue night and try to eat no more than 1500 calories a day.....I am still huge so a long way to go yet!! :)

I bet you're not huge at all 'gonnagetslim' :) Sounds like you've got a brilliant attitude to losing weight! What keeps you motivated to stay on track?? I think that's my problem... as soon as I'm in a bad mood I eat, emotional eating... an absolute biatch lol and I find it really hard to snap myself out of it when I'm being moody lol

Omg hun are you joking? that was my plan to, yano like have something small and use most of my cals on my night out on my vod and coke! did you get really drunk? or just happy drunk? (when i say happy i mean when you get home the room isnt spinning and you wake up the next day not being sick lol)

xx

I wish I was joking lol was so weird because nothing like that has happened to me in my whole life...

But yeah that was my plan too, I went to the gym for a couple of hours to burn extra calories then skipped evening meal to use those calories on alcohol too, I had no more than 5 vodka and diet cokes, so was in the giggly drunk phase, not a drunken wasted mess at all lol and bingo! hit the floor at the end of the night! But maybe that's just me, tbh I'm not a big drinker and have only been drinking just over a year, so I think I'm still getting used to being drunk... are you used to drinking regularly?? And have you been drinking for a while?? I'm sure you'll be fine :) I know most people go all day without eating so they can get drunk quicker on a night and they're always fine! lol

xx

Me too belive me lol! it does get really hard and I am always panicing incase I lose this motivation and will power like I have done on all other diets.....but I think once you realise enough is enough thats it something in your head 'snaps' and you cant bring yourself to 'cheat' ad you just keep going and going! I am just taking it week by week, eating sensible and exercise each day and it works! not had a take-away for 7 months which I am proud of :p considering I used to have at least 3 or 4 a week! :eek: just gotta keep going now, would be stupid to give up now. You sound like your motivated and focused so you will do it :) everyone is allowed a 'blow out' every now and then, its how you handle it and draw a line under it that counts ;) x

Thanks for all those tips!

The envelope idea sounds good... however I like to have what I fancy at the time.

I have found writing everything down, and keeping my foodfocus diary has been so useful and of course, everyone on here :)

:) you're welcome, I hope some of them are handy!

Snap, I like to have what I fancy too, sometimes I'll sneakily just keep picking until I get to the one I want and put the others at the back ;) but it's a good way to make food choices fun and it's always fun to not know what you're going to have for a meal until it comes out of the envelope as a surprise (woo I sound rather sad, but at least it's working! lol)

Hope it's all going brilliantly for you! :D

I wish I was joking lol was so weird because nothing like that has happened to me in my whole life...

But yeah that was my plan too, I went to the gym for a couple of hours to burn extra calories then skipped evening meal to use those calories on alcohol too, I had no more than 5 vodka and diet cokes, so was in the giggly drunk phase, not a drunken wasted mess at all lol and bingo! hit the floor at the end of the night! But maybe that's just me, tbh I'm not a big drinker and have only been drinking just over a year, so I think I'm still getting used to being drunk... are you used to drinking regularly?? And have you been drinking for a while?? I'm sure you'll be fine :) I know most people go all day without eating so they can get drunk quicker on a night and they're always fine! lol

xx

Oh god, see im really tipsy and going on drunk after about 5, so your actually really similar to me as Im not a big drinker or drink that much either, last time i had a drink was 5 weeks ago. And i could honestly go the rest of my life without alcohol as I hardly drink it. Well im 20, and i think i started drinking at the age of 17 going on 18 so id say 2 1/2 years maybe! and i really think i would probably only drank between 8-10 times through out both them years.

xxx

Okayyyy so here's my food intake for today :)

Breakfast

• 3 egg white omlette, filled with onion flavoured laughing cow light cheese square and spinach with a can of mushrooms (100 cals)

Snack

• Raspberry mousse (50 cals)

Lunch

• Weight watchers noodle soup (50 cals)

Snack

Tea

• Pitta bread pizza with salad (300 cals)

• Packet of flying saucers (75 cals)

Supper

• 2 crackerbreads with marmite and cucumber (60 cals)

• Apple (50 cals)

• Alpen light sultana and apple cereal bar (60 cals)

• 3 fish sticks (55 cals)

• 2 mini strawberry meringues (40 cals)

5 sugar free jellies throughout the day (50 cals)

Total = 1020 calories :D

Exercise = Went to the gym, did 45 minutes on weights, burnt 420 calories on cardio equipment and did half an hours walking from the gym to the bus stop (Y)

Another happy day! :p

How's everyone else been today??

Oops, add to that a pink 'n' white and another meringue! But meh, still doesn't go over my 1100 limit :)

I swear lack of sleep and going to the gym makes me want to eat more, does anyone else find that??

Hey hun,

you have done really well today :D well done.

Ive decided to have between 800 - 1200 a day, so my body doesnt become adjusted to just 900 or 1000, because i can apparently put weight on then if i ever eat over!

Tbh ive been dieting and sticking to its for 8 days now, and i havnt even thought about junk food. Maybe that just because its the beginning. But i also think its because i have my mind completley focused!

Hope your well xxx

Ah really?? I didn't know that! So is it best to fluctuate your calories every now and then??

That's brilliant being so focused, and you certainly seem to know your stuff :) Have you got a food diary going?? Do you exercise as well??

Also, my goal weight is just a little less than your starting weight, how did you decide what your goal weight was going to be?? I know for me, 11 stone would put me in that normal BMI range, so that's how I picked my goal :)

Ah really?? I didn't know that! So is it best to fluctuate your calories every now and then??

That's brilliant being so focused, and you certainly seem to know your stuff :) Have you got a food diary going?? Do you exercise as well??

Also, my goal weight is just a little less than your starting weight, how did you decide what your goal weight was going to be?? I know for me, 11 stone would put me in that normal BMI range, so that's how I picked my goal :)

Ive been googling loads haha and reading all different post in forums and stuff, and people were saying under 100 is dangerous so i was like oh no :eek: so i thought right ill do between 800 to 1200 and just fluctuate different days. As alot of people where saying the same thing, so say you come off the diet for 3 days and you start eating over the calories you usually do you will pile the weight back on straigth away! And i really dont want that!

Aw thank you, i think its because i have a holiday coming up and hope to maintain my weight by the time im back. Yeah i have a lil food diary hun. I update it everyday :D And i have the reebok exercise video i do that 3 times a week and use my weights thats it really!

I wanna be 10 stone again if i loose more id be so happy :D but 10 for now is my goal and if i loose more before my holiday ill be over the moon! Apparently im over weight on my bmi :S to look at myself in the mirror though i wouldnt say i was :( Just wanna loose my belly, arms and tone the legs :D

I lost 3lb aswell :) so lets just see what i am next week xxx

Ive been googling loads haha and reading all different post in forums and stuff, and people were saying under 100 is dangerous so i was like oh no :eek: so i thought right ill do between 800 to 1200 and just fluctuate different days. As alot of people where saying the same thing, so say you come off the diet for 3 days and you start eating over the calories you usually do you will pile the weight back on straigth away! And i really dont want that!

Aw thank you, i think its because i have a holiday coming up and hope to maintain my weight by the time im back. Yeah i have a lil food diary hun. I update it everyday :D And i have the reebok exercise video i do that 3 times a week and use my weights thats it really!

I wanna be 10 stone again if i loose more id be so happy :D but 10 for now is my goal and if i loose more before my holiday ill be over the moon! Apparently im over weight on my bmi :S to look at myself in the mirror though i wouldnt say i was :( Just wanna loose my belly, arms and tone the legs :D

I lost 3lb aswell :) so lets just see what i am next week xxx

Haha isn't google just the best! :p I read also that under 1000 is not going to get you anywhere and just put you in starvation mode!

I'll have a looksie at your diary :) are you going anywhere nice on holiday??

How on earth can you be over weight on your bmi?? How tall are you?? I was talking to one of the personal trainers at my gym and he said to completely ignore bmi and that it's a load of codswollop! lol he told me that Johnny Wilkinson (super fit, super healthy!) is classed as obese on the bmi! :eek: so just go by clothes size :)

Today I'm going out for lunch today with a friend, which I'm dreading! I hate losing that control of what I can eat and try to avoid eating out at all costs (also I'm pretty skint :p) does anyone else avoid eating out??

Hope you all have a brilliant day! :D

Haha isn't google just the best! :p I read also that under 1000 is not going to get you anywhere and just put you in starvation mode!

I'll have a looksie at your diary :) are you going anywhere nice on holiday??

How on earth can you be over weight on your bmi?? How tall are you?? I was talking to one of the personal trainers at my gym and he said to completely ignore bmi and that it's a load of codswollop! lol he told me that Johnny Wilkinson (super fit, super healthy!) is classed as obese on the bmi! :eek: so just go by clothes size :)

Today I'm going out for lunch today with a friend, which I'm dreading! I hate losing that control of what I can eat and try to avoid eating out at all costs (also I'm pretty skint :p) does anyone else avoid eating out??

Hope you all have a brilliant day! :D

Omg i looooove google!! I dunno what id do without it seriously. Yeah i read the same that you body will begin to starve and you will gain weight not loose it :confused: i start getting lost though because so many people say different things.

Woo yeah keep an eye on my diary. Yeah im going to mexicoooo woohoo :D so gotta say bye to this fat asap! Are you going away?

I asked myself the same thing! I think im 5'4 or 5'5. And your joking? I think im gonna think the same as the pa and agree its a load of rubbish!

What are you thinking of having. Id just go for something like a jaket with beans prob, im actually out this week at my friends but im taking my own food with me to stick to the diet haha! Have a good day anyway hun :D

x:princess:x​

It depends where I go out as to what I decide to have. If it is somewhere that is fairly pricey and has lots of things I would like, as long as I havent had any other bad days that week, I will just have what I like for that meal - I'm not spending money on something that I don't really want!

Also... the BMI subject... I am working by my BMI, however it is totally true that you shouldnt pay much attention to it - it doesn't take in to account the muscle that you have

Hi Lozzy,

Welcome to CC. Your food diary looks great, keep up the good work :)

I look forward to following your weight loss journey. Good Luck, and Congratulations on your weight loss so far

Carol x

Omg i looooove google!! I dunno what id do without it seriously. Yeah i read the same that you body will begin to starve and you will gain weight not loose it :confused: i start getting lost though because so many people say different things.

Woo yeah keep an eye on my diary. Yeah im going to mexicoooo woohoo :D so gotta say bye to this fat asap! Are you going away?

I asked myself the same thing! I think im 5'4 or 5'5. And your joking? I think im gonna think the same as the pa and agree its a load of rubbish!

What are you thinking of having. Id just go for something like a jaket with beans prob, im actually out this week at my friends but im taking my own food with me to stick to the diet haha! Have a good day anyway hun :D

x:princess:x​

Woohoo to having an excuse for having to eat more than 1000 calories a day then eh! :D

I looked up your diary, it's a great read, very inspirational to keep me motivated! And you lucky thing getting to go to Mexico! You excited?? Wish I was going away :p

I managed to get away with the whole 'going out for lunch with the friend thing'... we just grabbed something from tesco instead and ate it in her car :) Had the light options prawn mayonaise sandwich (250 cals) and the apple and grape bag (40 cals) :checkmark green:

How's your day been?? Good I hope! :D x

It depends where I go out as to what I decide to have. If it is somewhere that is fairly pricey and has lots of things I would like, as long as I havent had any other bad days that week, I will just have what I like for that meal - I'm not spending money on something that I don't really want!

Also... the BMI subject... I am working by my BMI, however it is totally true that you shouldnt pay much attention to it - it doesn't take in to account the muscle that you have

Heyy Sarah!

I like your thinking on going out for a meal, that's a very healthy attitude :) And a good point about the money! :p

And glad you back up my point about the BMI! (even though that's what we're both basing our weight loss on lol) How's it going for you?? Brilliant I'm sure :eek:

Back