Never Feel Hungry Calorie Counting Diary!

Hi Lozzy,

Welcome to CC. Your food diary looks great, keep up the good work :)

I look forward to following your weight loss journey. Good Luck, and Congratulations on your weight loss so far

Carol x

Aw thanks Carol! That's very kind of you :)

Are you a fellow calorie counter too?? How's it going for you?? Hope it's going brilliantly! :D x

Heyy Sarah!

I like your thinking on going out for a meal, that's a very healthy attitude :) And a good point about the money! :p

And glad you back up my point about the BMI! (even though that's what we're both basing our weight loss on lol) How's it going for you?? Brilliant I'm sure :eek:

Yeah I am getting on well thanks! I have a night out planned tomorrow which I am really looking forward to. My friend has just started Slimming World so she wants to just drink vodka all night... which is perfect as it means we can keep eachother on track! Usually I start well and end up on cocktails... :)

Aloha! Here's my food intake for today :D

Breakfast

• Pawridge made with water and sweetener - 110 cals

Snack

• Apple - 50 cals

Lunch

• Tesco Lighter Choices prawn and mayonaise sandwich - 250 cals

• Tesco apple and grape bag - 40 cals

Snack

• Spoon of tomato puree, mushrooms and few slices of red onions heated - 40 cals

Tea

• Half a jar of weight watchers korma sauce (100 cals) with a bag of sainsburys microwave rice, peas, sweetcorn and broccoli (130 cals) a few mushroom slices, broccoli florets and cauliflower florets (70 cals), hey presto yummy low cal curry! - 300 cals

• 2 scoops of walls light vanilla ice cream with ice cream sprinkles - 80 cals

Supper

• Apple - 50 cals

• Pink 'n' white - 50 cals

• Mini strawberry meringue - 20 cals

• 1 sugar free jelly - 10 cals

Today was treat day! :happy036: Packet of mini jammy dodgers!! :D - 90 cals

Total Calories - 1090 :woohoo:

Been to the gym, did half an hour of weights and burnt 410 calories on cardio

Happy dayyyyys!! :D

Woohoo to having an excuse for having to eat more than 1000 calories a day then eh! :D

I looked up your diary, it's a great read, very inspirational to keep me motivated! And you lucky thing getting to go to Mexico! You excited?? Wish I was going away :p

I managed to get away with the whole 'going out for lunch with the friend thing'... we just grabbed something from tesco instead and ate it in her car :) Had the light options prawn mayonaise sandwich (250 cals) and the apple and grape bag (40 cals) :checkmark green:

How's your day been?? Good I hope! :D x

Yeah hun its good isnt it but at the same time i dont want to eat over yano because im so commited too 1000 haha!

Aw i cant wait yano :D something to look forward too.

Aw thats fab hun! Do you feel better knowing you ate less than you would of eating in somewere?

Yeah its been ok hun, ive only ate 541 calories today :eek: I might have to pop downstairs and have some strawberries or something to get it up a little. Thing is im not that hungry now...

x​

the envelopes are such a great idea!

Well, I'm sad to say that today has consisted of A LOT of emotional eating :(

However, and I'm not making excuses for myself here, on a normal emotional eating binge I swear I could quite easily top 3500 calories! So today's not been all that bad really, and it was all healthy food :)

So, here we go...

Breakfast

• Weight watchers wholemeal pitta bread with mushrooms and red onion heated with a little tomato puree - 140 cals

Snack

• Weight watchers yoghurt - 50 cals

• Apple - 50 cals

Lunch

• Tray of corriander and chilli prawns - 150 cals

• Melon and grape bag - 30 cals

Tea

• Chicken breast and green beans - 400 cals

• Childrens fruit salad - 60 cals

Supper (here comes the emotional binge eating!! :p)

• Weight watchers pitta bread with marmite - 100 cals

• Walls light vanilla ice cream - 100 cals

• Alpen light apple and sultana cereal bar - 60 cals

• 2 x crab sticks - 40 cals

• 2 x mini strawberry meringues - 40 cals

• 3 x sugar-free jellies - 30 cals

Total calories - 1300
Exercise - 3 hours walking around the city centre (did the Toad trail in Hull which was ace! :D)
Did 45 minutes of weight lifting at the gym and burnt 310 calories doing half an hours cardio at the gym

In my defence, I went for a family meal at the Village hotel...

Ordered what should have been grilled lemon and herb chicken breast that comes with green beans with chopped up bacon and fat chips (I only ate the chicken and the green beans and gave the chips and bacon away)

And I should have had the cheesecake, but let my little brother have that and I had his kids fruit salad...

So on reflection, I've been a good girl, and I guess the exercise can cancel out the extra calories :)

It's weigh in day tomorrow... wish me luck! :D

Oh hun :( I wouldnt get yourself down over it!! You done all that excersise, and its a one off PLUS it was all healthy, not like it was junk food.

I like how you didnt have the chips too, and swapped the cheesecake for the fruit salad :D

Well good luck tomorrow hun! xx

1300 calories is still great!!

Where do you get your trays of prawns from? X

Aw thankyou Sarah! :)

I got them from Tesco, but Asda do the same flavour prawns. I normally get Sainsburys basic large prawns as a treat once a week for £2... delicious and so low in calories! :D

Oh hun :( I wouldnt get yourself down over it!! You done all that excersise, and its a one off PLUS it was all healthy, not like it was junk food.

I like how you didnt have the chips too, and swapped the cheesecake for the fruit salad :D

Well good luck tomorrow hun! xx

Aww thankyou for the support! As you'll see the night just went from bad to worse and I scoffed all night long (today's food diary coming shortly!) But I was proud of myself for being good when I went out for a meal! :)

How's your day been?? Well I hope! :D x

Well, last night took a MASSIVE nose-dive after writing what I had eaten on here and must have eaten at least 500 more calories :sign0007: BUT still didn't top 2000 calories, so didn't go over the recommended calorie intake for a girly so wouldn't have put any weight on, which was proven today, as today was weigh in day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And... *drum roll*... I've miraculously managed to go down from 74kg to 71kg in a week! :woohoo: That's over 5.5lbs lost and I'm SO happy! And so close to my goal weight now! :)

Now I just need to remember this happy feeling to keep me going until next week's weigh in! So here's hoping and fingers crossed! :cross:

Today's food diary coming soon! :)

Hope you're all well fellow calorie counters, keep up the good work! :D

Oky doky, so after last night's disaster today has been back on track :)

Breakfast

• 3 egg white omlette filled with spinach and a laughing cow light onion flavoured soft cheese square and a tin of mushrooms - 100 cals

Snack

Lunch

• Weight watchers pitta bread filled with extra light mayo and chopped up pickled beetroot (yum!) - 120 cals

• Apple - 50 cals

Snack

• Apple - 50 cals

Tea

• 2 quorn sausages, a mountain of broccoli and cauliflower and gravy - 280 cals

• Packet of flying saucers - 75 cals

Supper

• 3 weight watchers yoghurts - 150 cals

• 2 crackerbreads with marmite and cucumber - 60 cals

• Alpen light apple and sultana cereal bar - 60 cals

• 3 sugar-free jellies throughout the day - 30 cals

Total calories = 1025 :checkmark green:
Exercise = Gym for half an hour (low intensity) = burnt 210 cals and then 30 minute power walk back to the bus stop so I didn't miss my bus! lol

Sooo... good day today for calorie me thinks! :happy036:

Wow well done for the loss! :D I find as long as you draw a line under it and move on you will be fine, its when you have a bad week cos you have have a bad day and think 'sod it' is when you tend to have a gain if you get me :) well done xx

Wow well done for the loss! :D I find as long as you draw a line under it and move on you will be fine, its when you have a bad week cos you have have a bad day and think 'sod it' is when you tend to have a gain if you get me :) well done xx

Aw thankyou 'gonnagetslim' :eek: and definitely, I don't think a bad day should ever put you off for the rest of the week, just move on from it :)

How's everything going for you?? Have you got a diary going?? Hope you're well! x

Congrats on your weight loss Lozzy your nearly there now wooo :D xx

Aw thankyouuuuuuuuu! I'm so so scared that I'm going to just put it all back on again by next weeks weigh in! I'll be happy if I lose a lb or 2 next week :) x

Oky doky today wasn't the best but could have been worse, fingers crossed after writing this I won't eat any more and plan on having lots of water, a cup of tea and having an early night :)

Breakfast

• Honey flavoured pawridge made with water and sweetener - 110 cals

Snack

• Pink 'n' white - 50 cals

Lunch

• Mushrooms with quark - 30 cals

• Aldi's own summer fruit light cereal bar - 60 cals

• Apple - 50 cals

Snack

• Apple - 50 cals

Tea

• Pitta bread pizza with side salad - 300 cals

• Walls light ice cream and ice cream sprinkles - 100 cals

Supper

• Few mouthfuls of ice-cream - 60 cals

• 1 chilli cracker thin with quark - 30 cals

• Apple - 50 cals

Today is the third day treat so had a kinder hippo - 100 cals (I know they're about 120 cals but my little brother had a bite :p)

5 sugar-free jellies throughout the day - 50 cals

Total Calories = 1090

So yeah 1090 calories is within my allowance, but I've had little bites of other things today which has probably dragged me down by another 200 calories, still, could have been worse :)

Here's to tomorrow! :D

Aw thankyou 'gonnagetslim' :eek: and definitely, I don't think a bad day should ever put you off for the rest of the week, just move on from it :)

How's everything going for you?? Have you got a diary going?? Hope you're well! x

Yeah I have a diary in members only diarys :)
That sounds like a great day to me!! well done x

Testing

Back