Never Feel Hungry Calorie Counting Diary!

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! My dad mentioned those three dreaded letters to me this morning... BBQ! And owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! My tummy's so full I'm in pain and close to crying, completely self inflicted (I sound like I'm nursing a hangover lol) I must have consumed about 5000 calories!!!! Well maybe that's a little exaggeration (might not be though! :p)

So yeah boohoo! :cry:Tomorrow I feel is going to be exactly the same, I'm having a meal at a friend's house for a 21st, sooooo...

Diet starts again monday! :p I can so correct this horrible weekend of mountains of food!

P.s. did I mention owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

It's done now, get tucked up in bed with a hot water bottle on your belly and you will be feeling better in no time. x x

I just had a look at your pictures Lozzy ... cannot believe the difference!! Well done, you must be so proud!

Aww thankyou xsarahx! I've still got a long way to go! :)

Have you got photos?? How's the good ol' calorie counting going for you??

Hope you're well! :p

Hey Lozzy, how did your weekend go? xx

Heyyy you! :)

Well, in respect to food it must have been the most calorie filled food-fest ever! :p But in terms of fun, it was brilliant and I really enjoyed myself, which is what I needed :)

So, today's a new day, back on track, and doing that 4 week challenge (which you're doing aren't you??) It's soooooo what I needed to stay on track!

How was your weekend?? And I see congratulations are in order for another weight loss for you! Bet you're so happy! :D Well done!

x

Heyyy you! :)

Well, in respect to food it must have been the most calorie filled food-fest ever! :p But in terms of fun, it was brilliant and I really enjoyed myself, which is what I needed :)

So, today's a new day, back on track, and doing that 4 week challenge (which you're doing aren't you??) It's soooooo what I needed to stay on track!

How was your weekend?? And I see congratulations are in order for another weight loss for you! Bet you're so happy! :D Well done!

x

Aww well at least you had a good time and ate nice yummy food, you deserve it anyway after all that weight you lost!!! The pics are amazing!

Yeah it was good :D just felt a bit sick when drinking :( And yeah im made up woo hopefully another 2lb next week!! Hope your well and keep us posted x

Aww thankyou xsarahx! I've still got a long way to go! :)

Have you got photos?? How's the good ol' calorie counting going for you??

Hope you're well! :p

I added one photo on my thread which I am planning to update every month to see if there is a difference! I haven't got any others as I don't really want any one I know finding me on here!!

CC is going well for me, although this week I am just off it totally as it is my birthday week, I have just got back from camping and I am going away at the weekend too!

Lozzy! Thanks so much for posting your food diary and ideas. Last year I lost weight (from a large size 18 down to a 12) however since moving in with my OH have slowly started putting it back on :( So I'm back on the same diet I did before, basically just calorie counting like you. This time i've been doing a lot of exercise but I'm not actually sure it's doing any good other than making me achey!
Seeing your food plan has given me loads of new ideas.
Thanks so much and well done on your weight loss :)

Lozzy! Thanks so much for posting your food diary and ideas. Last year I lost weight (from a large size 18 down to a 12) however since moving in with my OH have slowly started putting it back on :( So I'm back on the same diet I did before, basically just calorie counting like you. This time i've been doing a lot of exercise but I'm not actually sure it's doing any good other than making me achey!
Seeing your food plan has given me loads of new ideas.
Thanks so much and well done on your weight loss :)

Heyyy,

Aw, that's nice to hear someone's appreciating my diary! :) I've now stopped posting on this one, had a bit of a whoopsie weekend with a bbq and a 21st meal, so started a new diary thread, called something like 'keeping on track to a new me'...

That's amazing that you managed to lose all that weight before, go you! :D How did it feel to be a size 12?? I've never EVER been that slim, I can't wait to see what it feels like, I sky highed at a size 24, now I'm a size 14 I think and still have a fair way to go!

I do lots and lots of exercise, but I've never put my weight loss down to exercise... exercise for me is just for the health benefits I reckon, more muscle, lower blood pressure etc etc :) Did you exercise when you lost weight before??

Hope you're well and calorie counting's going brilliantly for you! :D x

Back