Never give up!

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
'Never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it!!! because time will pass anyway!!!'

good quote to remember when you are thinking of giving up. Keep going xx

I like that Emma, must add it to my list of motivational quotes that's stuck to my fridge :)

Good one Emma! x x x

Saw it on Facebook and liked it so thought must share. You should put some on here too cath, the ones from your fridge x

Just a few I have wrote down to help me when in need:

1)Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
2)Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.
3)Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
4)What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
5)There is nothing deep down inside us except what we have put there ourselves.

The last one makes me lol, I don't think its very inspirational or motivating but I always think 'yeah I put food in there' ha ha x x x

I've a few of these stuck on my fridge and the other day my Dad told me he's happy to see i started practicing what i preached and pointed to my fridge! then my Mammy piped in told me their grocery bill went down since i stopped eating..... i should point out i don't even live with my parents :ashamed0005: (but do visit most days for a coffee)

- discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want most
- success is not a race, be patient
- when you feel like quitting remember why you started

not really inspirational but funny,
- bigger snacks lead to bigger slacks
- the cardiologist's diet rule No.1... if it tastes good spit it out

then i've these stuck beside where i keep my bread and crackers...
- what you eat in private will show up in public
- if hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution

Love it!

Brilliant Cath! I'm gonna steal them :p

I'd love to say they're original but they're fridge magnets and stickers lol

Only noticed a mantras/quotes post in the off-topic forum so must post them in there tomorrow

Thanks for sharing that with us Emma, it will help keep me focused on my most difficult days :)

Back