Never heard of Lipotrim

Amie23

Im new here and until today had never heard of lipotrim. I am seriously considering trying this out, currently im 12st 7ib but I am going away next monday for a week so when I get back the chances are I will be at my biggest yet. (Previous highest was 12st 13ib) how do you go about starting this, I get nervous and shy about talking to people about this especially as fully clothed I look like I weigh less than I am but its me that has to see the hidden bits everyday. Do you just walk into a pharmacy and ask to speak to someone about it or book an appointment?
This is going to be perfect for me a new start and a set thing to do as I go off track when I have to make the food choices myself.

Does anybody have any stories of their first week and how they got into it, I would love to hear them.

Amie x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im new here and until today had never heard of lipotrim. I am seriously considering trying this out, currently im 12st 7ib but I am going away next monday for a week so when I get back the chances are I will be at my biggest yet. (Previous highest was 12st 13ib) how do you go about starting this, I get nervous and shy about talking to people about this especially as fully clothed I look like I weigh less than I am but its me that has to see the hidden bits everyday. Do you just walk into a pharmacy and ask to speak to someone about it or book an appointment? This is going to be perfect for me a new start and a set thing to do as I go off track when I have to make the food choices myself. Does anybody have any stories of their first week and how they got into it, I would love to hear them. Amie x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun, i'm currently on week 1 day 7. Tbh it wasnt easy but youll feel the effects after just a few days.
1st of all if u dont have a lot of knowledge about lipotrim the pharmacy will help u out with that. What you need to do is speak to a pharmacist and chances are youll be asked about your medical history, also theyll check your weight against your height to see if your eligible, to be on lipotrim you need to be atleast 2 st overweight.

Dont worry about being nervous hun. These people are trained to make u feel comfortable and they no what their doing.

In order to keep on track u need to drink atleast 2l water and your allowed black tea/ coffee with the tablet sweetener. The first few days may be your most challenging or it might not be but one thing thats guaranteed on this diet is a good and fast weightloss, thats if u stick it out. You also have the support on this forum. Goodluck with whatever u decide xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today was my first day on it, so far so good.
But the pharmacy wasn't what I expected.

(Separate topic on that)

Amie. x

Today was my first day on it, so far so good.
But the pharmacy wasn't what I expected.

(Separate topic on that)

Amie. x

Hi Amie, there's a 30min film on the Lipotrim film you could watch which is really informative, I did LT a couple of years ago and hadn't seen it then but before I started this time I watched it online end to end and it was very informative so I think that will help :)

Back