Never Hungry, Just Faint.

losit

Well,
The title says it all, does this mean I'm coming to an end.

It's the sheer weakness I can't take anymore and I'm starting to get weepy.

I will be doing day 1 menu of refeed for 2 weeks, then move onto day 2 for a week etc, I'm about 11.4 stone now so will only have 15lbs to go to goal.

I'm so weak I can barely work and exercise is a big no, but I would like to start soon as it will have to become part of my life to maintain.

I had to sit for a long time yesterday while walking the dog so I could make it home again.
Help of any kind appreacited, please. I would really like to do another 2 weeks.

Last edited:
you have done AMAZING, 2 STONE IN just over 6 weeks is A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont be too hard on yourself, if you feel you must refeed, do just that..... i know this forum is to give 100% support for TFR - BUT at the end of the day... LIFE IS FOR LIVING.

11st 4lb is a fab weight (wish i was at that)

DO WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER - whatever you do, we're all here to support you through IT ALL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WELL DONE on getting soooooo far.... xx

Thanks Helen, I have to say I would miss the people on this Forum but I suppose I'ii see you in refeed/maintainence at some point. We can't stay on tfr for ever, I'm determined to do one more week though, or at least break through to see 10stone anything, even if it was 10st 13and 3/4s.
Thanks

Yesterday & today day 6 & 7 I'm feeling the same.. Very weak, muscles aching especially stomach & thigh muscles??
When I stand up getting dizzy spells too :(
Hopefully this will pass xx

Yesterday & today day 6 & 7 I'm feeling the same.. Very weak, muscles aching especially stomach & thigh muscles??
When I stand up getting dizzy spells too :(
Hopefully this will pass xx

hey gilly me again..lol
stick at it,please...i broke mine yesterday and am finding it really hard to stay with it today.holland and barrett are having a half price sale at the moment,i suffered with the cramping the last time i was on the diet,and eventually it got so bad,that it erduced me to tears in the middle of the night,my brother did the diet with me atthe time and he had the same problem..i also had massive hair loss.but that didnt bother me as iv so much hair and i knew it would grow back once stopped the diet..and i was prepared because id seen so many posts on here about it att he time..
anyway long story short i did myt research before i started the diet,you can take magnesium,that stops cramping and nerve ending twitch s and stuff..great for your muscles..and silica for the hair nails and skin...hope this is helpfull..jen

Ah jen your a star :)
So is it normal to have aching muscles? Feels like iv been doing sit ups?? What's this from do you know? Straight to holland & Barrett tomorrow.. Thanks so much for that tip jen...
Thighs hurt when I go up the stairs as if iv been running miles?
Thought it was just me!!!
Your a star Hun xx

Ah jen your a star :)
So is it normal to have aching muscles? Feels like iv been doing sit ups?? What's this from do you know? Straight to holland & Barrett tomorrow.. Thanks so much for that tip jen...
Thighs hurt when I go up the stairs as if iv been running miles?
Thought it was just me!!!
Your a star Hun xx

i really dont know why.i thought it was lack of calcium,as my mother s suffers with this,and takes sandocal which a calcuim supplement...but when i went to the health shop they recomended magnesuim,as it hepls strenghten your muscles..so i went with that.
hahah i was the same,had the effects of excersise sittin on my lazy ass hahahahahhope i wake up toned in a few days lol

Oh lord just done some research & says its the body eating muscle mass!! Doesn't sound very good :-/
Will have to ask chemist in the morning & I'll update...
X

Oh lord just done some research & says its the body eating muscle mass!! Doesn't sound very good :-/
Will have to ask chemist in the morning & I'll update...
X

hahaha didnt wanna scare you as i told you about my hair haha but i lost muscle tissue too..so that s why i recomened that people take the supplementsand they are alowd i checked..if you do light weights it will hepl the mussle s i was really lazy the last time but il do it next week on..3 times a week for my arms and sit ups for tummy muscles...fill me in when you find out more..thanks

hello hello,

There is a lot of rubbish on the tinterweb/ scaremongering etc about vlcd's don't listen to it all. Its not the body eating muscle mass don't worry i have lost 80lbs so far and none of it has been muscle i have those scales that measure fat, water, muscle bone etc, for me the cramps stopped after the first week, since after week two i have been swimming for three hours a week, and I have a very very active job all of which i have managed. Don't get me wrong sometimes i go to bed at 7pm because this diet does make you tired sometimes but it does not eat muscle why would it when there is so much fat to get through first ?

btw thats not to say you won't loose a bit of muscle as you won't need as much to carry your weight as your weight goes down. As they say if you don't use it you'll loose it. But it doesn't eat muscle.

Lilac thanks so much for that... Was getting a bit scared there when googled.. But I was told not to do that ... It would frighten the bejesus outta ya....
Feel more confident carrying on now...

Well done 80lbs is just amazing .. :) x

Yeah don't google it, most (although like wikipedia not all )of the info on here is pretty good but if in doubt about anything ask your pharmacist or ask lipotrim they have a number you can call on their site and on their carrier bags.

and thank you btw, i am getting there slowly but surely ( and before anyone asks no i don't have baggy skin lol)

Lol ... Why do you get asked that? Lol

Thanks again..

Jenny think were safe now ;) lol

Thanks Girlies x

you would be surprised how many times i have been asked. Most common questions and comments about this diet from the nay sayers in my experience are....

1) it can't be healthy
2) you will put it all straight back on again if you loose it that fast
3) you will have baggy skin when you have finished
4) you loose muscle mass not fat

i am sure there are more but i can't think of them right now *lol*

Lol ... Why do you get asked that? Lol

Thanks again..

Jenny think were safe now ;) lol

Thanks Girlies x

haha of course were safe lol
sure i lost 7 stone in total on it before,i wouldnt do it if it was nt safe...but i really dont have the muscle asnwer s hon,i can only tell u my own experience ,and we are all very different.but i will ask my chemist on teuesday anyway,they seem to be very good..i managed not to break today yaaaaaaay thank god...x factor s on i llove it lol an so sad hahahaha

Oh I'm watching too .. Love it!!!
Enjoy xx

you would be surprised how many times i have been asked. Most common questions and comments about this diet from the nay sayers in my experience are....

1) it can't be healthy
2) you will put it all straight back on again if you loose it that fast
3) you will have baggy skin when you have finished
4) you loose muscle mass not fat

i am sure there are more but i can't think of them right now *lol*

well done on your journey,its not easy but well worth it when u can shop in skinny shops hahaha..

Hence Iv only told select few I'm doing this as I know that's the exact response I will get!!! Don't need the negativity to be honest... This is hard enough embarking on this without that... As for people asking about loose skin! That's just rude no??
Your an inspiration honey... Definately spurs me on ;)

Ps how hot is Gary Barlow phwaarr ;) x

Back