Never mind...

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
This morning when I got up I was fine, half an hour later I was stood up talking to my mum and I passed out.
Whilst managing to well and truly bash my bootay on the coffee table.
So I've decided to re-feed this week as I'm going away with my boyfriend.

I just wish I didn't feel so guilty. I have two and a half stone to go until I reach my goal. I'm hoping once I start feeling better I can come back on TFR to lose the rest of the weight. It's like an obsession getting to my goal.

I managed to make it through my first week though and it's my first weigh in for the second time round. I'd rather not be re-feeding. I just want to shift this weight.

My weigh in is at 11:30 this morning. Wish me luck :D
I will post my weight loss this week and my altogether loss from lipotrim in the past 6 months.
Good luck to everyone who're still honking xxx

Good luck! You've done amazing up to now and showed that you can still loose weigth on refeed! Keep strong and you'll soon be at goal!

Good luck chick n don't feel guilty at all as u have done so blooming well. U never no, u might still lose with re-feed n maintenance n don't need to do TFR!
Xx

Thank you both :D I lost 8lbs at my weigh in. I'm re-feeding and hopefully I'll start to feel better.
Good luck to you both xxx

JujuBerrrry said:
Thank you both :D I lost 8lbs at my weigh in. I'm re-feeding and hopefully I'll start to feel better.
Good luck to you both xxx

Well done on your weight loss chick, that's brilliant. Good luck on re-feed.
Xx

Well done hun .. That's more towards your goal .. Now you have a good lot of the weight off you should do the refeed for a week or two and maybe look into slimming world or weight watchers?

Just saying cause this is my plan to do 2st 7lbs on LT and then try weight watchers for the remainder to build some healthy habits! I've started printing recipes and buying cookbooks which I am trying out on my hubby to be in a routine by the time I start eating again I am looking to long term change this time not just a quick fix!

Don't beat yourself up you have done wonderful it just your body saying it need a break!

X

Hello juju my friend.... xx I've been offline since Sunday ... but back on tonight. Sorry to hear about you passing out :( Are you OK? It must be real frustrating to not be able to do what you wanna do and thats get to target A. S. A. P!!!! But juju... hang on in there girl. Just keep your mind focused on where you want to be and I just know you'll get there. I lost 9 of the 11lb I gained over Christmas in only 3 days of 100% last week... I'm trying to settle into maintenance now but it's not easy. I loved doing 100%! Please please keep me posted on your progress ... sending you positive vibes :D

Sorry, Late reply- I've had no internet. Thank you everyone for the support.
I didn't actually follow my re-feed I just went away and ate normally for a week or so. I only put 0.9lbs on, not even 1lbs. Thankfully :D
I'm feeling much better now and I'm going back on TFR as of tomorrow, I plan to stay on it for two weeks and then re-feed for valentines day. By then I'm hoping to be under 12st.
Can't thank everyone enough. It means a lot to me. I hope you're all okay!! :D xxx

Back