Never Nibblers, the Next Stone Mission

Evenin, been AWOL due to a trip to the NHS walk in centre with DD, NHS direct was cr@p, said virus and give fluids. Would not let me see a GP, so, clothes on, walk in centre, poor kid has a massive strep throat infection and is now on massive doses of penicillin.

Must admit, ive never been to a walk in centre, and I was really impressed with the service and speed in which we where seen, I wasnt made to feel like a nuerotic parent, (like NHS direct made me feel) and when we left I thanked the locum, and he said, anytime, this reason is exactly why this walk in is here, if you had left your daughter any longer it would have been serious.

Why why didnt NHS direct take me seriously when I said she is susseptable to strep throat and glandular fever and has been hospitalised before with both???

Anyway, rant over, bought some chicken too, not sure whether Ill eat it yet, but if Im stuck at home for the next day or so I thought chicken rather than biscuits :D

I need to calm down :D

Vicky, glad to hear your daughter has got her diagnosis and is on her way to recovery. Similar thing happened with me last year when I had my daughter, she was two weeks old and not taking her milk or sicking it up again, Health Visitor just fobbed it off a bit so I took her to A & E and she didn't come out for a week, she had bronchilitis. You have to trust your own instincts, don't you!

Anyway, you may have read my thread, I ate KFC on Saturday and had a chocolate eclair last night, feeling really crap and dreading WI tomorrow coz I don't think the scales have budged at all. I'm such an idiot!!!

Hope everyone else had a good weekend!

afternoon all,

my internet has been down for a couple of days so havent been on here much. missed you.

had a bbq yesterday and ended up nibbling on a bit of chicken and thats about all. Kept up with my water.

Amazed myself on Saturday night. Was not tempted by the pizza and chips that were leftover, from the dinner DH made for the kids. I didnt get home from work til after 9pm and was so shattered from work all I wanted was a coffee and a cd bar and of course another litre of water.

Got a physio appointment tomrw at 9am and will probably see my cdc after.

report back tomrw after my weigh in.

Hey bindi,

well done for not giving in, its so hard when kids and hubbys leave food left over! You are doing great and good luck with weigh in!

Where is everyone, how are you all getting on?

I have been 100% for 3 days, so am very happy with myself now to do another 4 days and it will be a week!

Have a great day all!

Laila x

Morning, i'm good this morning, been really bad the last 3 days, was supposed to get WI today but changed it to Thursday, can't face it today, gonna be really strict the next couple of days and hopefully the scales won't show a plus. Have a good day everyone!!

Well, we've heard it all before but after the weekends tribulations, sundays weigh in and yesterdays shenanigans, I have decided to be in control of something so this is the only thing left that I have a hope in hells chance of controlling so am back on the challenge

2st - 2 1/2st by 5 September

Gonna cause the suit hire people some problems! haha

hiya guys,

just got back from weigh in.

I have lost 3.8lbs and 1" off hips and 0.5" off bust.

For some strange reason, my home scales which normally weigh 4ozs heavier than cdc were showing that I had lost a touch more.(over 4lbs)...but for consistancey sake, Ill go by cdcs.

anyways sun is creeping out behind the rain clouds so heres to a hopefully brighter day.

Bindi!! Well done yaar, you have done great. Just keep going. Sometimes my cdc scales more sometimes less, really weird! I go with my home ones :D lol they say less which is the one I like! My reasoning is the ones at home I will use in the long term so those ones are right :D

Hope you all have a great day. Just had my choc mint shake, now to glug some water have only had 1 glass today oops.

take care all

laila x

well done bindi

Had a much better day today and been !00% for 2 days !! just hope I can keep it up. It was my friends funeral today, it ws a lovely service but also really sad, hope everyone has had a good day

Evenin all, well done bindi:D

Ive had some chicken im afraid, it got to me being stuck in the house of illness, but ill be back at work fingers crossed on Thursday so back to normality then, Im still in ketosis so SS shouldnt be too bad. Hark at me talking like ive broken it, when all ive done is 820 for a few days :D

Right, DD is going to bed now, may be back on later x

Canireallydothis, hi hun. Popping in. Hope your daughter is on the mend. Remember why you're doing this again and get yourself back on track. Think of your goals and you'll get there. Sending you hugs xxx

Poo, just typed a really long post and then lost it all. How ruddy annoying!

Ok, jist of it, Im feeling loads better, back in smaller jeans, and ready to roll back at work tomorrow, DD is smashing (if doing my head in) and much better so back at school tomorrow.

Question, do we need an official weigh loss to date post from when I started the thread?? How does everyone feel about that??

Love x

Poo, just typed a really long post and then lost it all. How ruddy annoying!

Its an absolute gut wrenching killer eh?

I have to say - after losing a book or two in early days, I always copy before pressing the submit reply button. Highlighting all the text and doing Ctrl C at the same timemeans if lost - going back into reply and doing Ctrl V and it returns - including smilies.

But you probably knew that LOL

Ok, jist of it, Im feeling loads better, back in smaller jeans, and ready to roll back at work tomorrow, DD is smashing (if doing my head in) and much better so back at school tomorrow.

Thats great - I posted a 'hows things' post on your Diary (I think)

Smaller jeans eh? such small signs are hugely rewarding eh? I got some suittrousers I want to re-fit LOL

Question, do we need an official weigh loss to date post from when I started the thread?? How does everyone feel about that??

Love x

Why not? I seem to recall something similar before - don't think it was WeMITTS but something like that

xxx

Hi everyone, sounds good Vicky and glad to hear DD is better now. As of yesterday been back on track again after a few bad days, got WI tomorrow, probably not lost much, if anything this week, but hopefully be in for a good one next week. Hope your all doing well today!!

I just had my last chicken salad for now, need to get my head back on SS for the next 2 weeks, I NEED to lose half a stone more!!

So, c'mon girls and boys, lets remind ourselves of why the heck we are doing this x

hi everyone

I'm with you on that one vicky, if I could jsut lose this last stone or so I would be really happy. I've been doing better these past couple of days, nearly caved in tonight made a risotto for family and I so wanted to eat it as well but I resisted.

Hey guys, hope you are all doing good today, had 2nd WI this morning, another 4lbs off,, thats 13lb in the last couple of weeks, not bad as I had 3 bad days, i'm chuffed.

Hey well done Lisa, thats FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to stop nibbling, Ive got in to the habit and need to break it..........

arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

aaarrgghhhh, its brill seeing everyone being successful!

I will be able to post here, I will

aaarrgghhhh, its brill seeing everyone being successful!

I will be able to post here, I will

Course you will, without a doubt x

Back