Never Nibblers, the Next Stone Mission

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!

Come back Never Nibblers!!!!!!!!

Ive done a day without nibbling, well, got till 6pm anyway!!!!!!

Where are you all??:eek:

we are all watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban !LOL

well done on your nibble control heehee

xxx

Come back Never Nibblers!!!!!!!!

Ive done a day without nibbling, well, got till 6pm anyway!!!!!!

Where are you all??:eek:

and did you remain nibble free?

I haven't had a nibble for ages but the food keeps appearing :eek:

xx

I'm finding it hard not to nibble, up until thursday I had lost 3 lbs, but by saturdy had put these back on through nibbling aarrrggghhhh!!! so its back to sqquare one yet again!

could have been worse - nothing off but nothing on

au prochaine semaine as they say across the water

Yesterday........ No nibbling, Today.........Argh!!!!!!!!

Ah well, there is always tomorrow!

I'm finding it hard not to nibble, up until thursday I had lost 3 lbs, but by saturdy had put these back on through nibbling aarrrggghhhh!!! so its back to sqquare one yet again!

hey, don't be too hard, it really is a matter of try, try, try again - we will keep pushing you up the slope until you've got going - first week is always the hardest as you and others adapt to the change inhabit. Don't forget how the others around you have to adapt as well.

Bon courage :)

BTW I have yet to get going and I know what its like to have big success - its frustrating but I know it WILL happen

Last edited:
Wooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

3.5lbs lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini Target hit, Just think of what it could have been if I hadnt nibbled!!

Told you :D

Superb, well done - magic!

So happy for you even though I don't 'get' dresses LOL

Happy nibble free week.

xxx

Its gonna be a nibble free day again today, I can feel it :D

hiya gang

third weigh in and I have lost another 2.2lbs even though my scales show almost 4lbs.................but will stick to cdc scales:confused:

lost another 0.5" off my bust and 1" off thigh.

Anyway had a crap week mood wise and the nibbles so heres to a betta week and the hope I make it to my first stone by next weigh in.:eek:

Well done Bindi, easy to get your stone at next weigh in, lets aim for 100% week!

Rightiho, have a ton of things to do, so speak v soon x

hello people, well done on great losses. Had the worst week ever but back again with a vengeance. Hopefully all this nibbling out of my system now and back on track.

Lost 4 lbs at weigh in, although have gained some back since my crazy few days, hopefully will be the same if I can get back on track this week.

Anyways hope you are all well, good luck x x x

ok today I have hopefully discovered some new found will power and am detirmed to stay 100% until next weigh in, in the the hope that I hit my 1 stone mark.

I have already hit 2 litres of water and will have my first pack a little later. At work tonight so something to keep me occupied.

Hi everyone sorry not been on for a few days but been hetic, not been a good week diet wise:cry: can't stop nibbling, and feel as though I've put on weight, :sigh:had 2 meals out with colleagues who were leaving and although tried to eat sensibly found it quite hard not, much choice made worse beacuse I'm a veggie, then today end of term buffet aarrrgghh.:break_diet:

so I guess I'll have to restart ss yet again, its the only way for me, any food in the equation makes it so hard, once I get back into ketosis I'll be able to go back to ss+.

Hope everyone else has had a better week than me

Hi everyone.

Restarted yesterday and stayed 100% ss, lost 1.5lb tis morning!

someone drove into the back of my car yesterday while I was in church,its aright mess, they must have been going at some speed, because the bumper is cushed and the boot has been pushed forward,
luckily someone from the house where i was parked outside, saw it happen, and the girl had just gone home to get help and admitted responsibility, (although she didn't have much choice a parked car can't reverse into her) I've got to stay in and wait for the garage to pick it up, and for the hire car to arrive.

We are off to Scotland on holiday on Saturday, and as we are self catering I plan to stay on cd.

hope everyone else is doing ok

Last edited:
Hi all, Ive been a bit awol too, only fell off the plan today as Ive not been feeling too good, but still a 3lb loss this week, so that 23 lbs total which is good.

Speak soon x

Sorry to hear about your car hun, what a nightmare

:copon:crappy week again. Been nibbling again!! only lost 1.4lb as a result.:break_diet: My husbands auntie is in hospital really poorly and isnt expected to recover so this has dampened my mood again.

ANYWAY I have a wedding on the 2nd August and would like to have at least shifted past the 1 stone mark by then.

CAN SOMEONE please kick my butt every day to keep me on the straight n narrow so that I can have a good loss for next weigh in. :deadhorse:

KICK BUTT HERE ->->

Consider your butt kicked Bindi, although I'm a fine one to do the kicking with the amount of nibbling I do!!! It is hard to keep focused when someone close isn't well, and not expected to recover as I know only too well, when I lost a close friend a couple of weeks ago. Just keep on going and try your best to stay on track, and you'll lose some of the weight (if not all) by the time of the weddiing you are going to.

I've been 100% for 3 days now - a miracle - just hope I can keepit up.

Hi everyone,

Well have been SERIOUSLY awol. But I didn't want to bring my negative energo to you guys so am back now feeling positive, cut my losses and start again so today is day 1 for me again. First goal to get to 3 days :).

How is everyone else going? Trisha well done on 3 days! Bindi we can all kick each others butts, i need the biggest kick, but have only managed to put on 1 lb which is good considering the vanishing food act I have been doing past 2 weeks......

ok so speak to you guys soon,

laila x

Back