Never Nibblers, the Next Stone Mission

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? Well I've had 3 good days 2 okay days then today - don't ask - can't stop nibbling don't know why, I've really got to get focused and back on track.

Hi where is everyone? got back off holiday yesterday, tried to stick mainly to cd while away but had a couple of blips and have put on 3.5 lbs aarrgghhh. back on straight and narrow for me now, I've just got to get to goal. will alter my ticker when had official wi on tues

hello all.....

am just trying to get to tomorrow! for some reason tomorrow never comes, I work nights and I turn into a starved bear when I get home. I am hoping this time tomorrow I can say i went 100% need to think of distractions when I get in from work tomorrow.

laila x

Hi Laila, I'm the same, I'm okay at work its when I get home, I pick. Trouble is at present I am on holiday as I work in a school, so I've still got 4 weeks to go before I go back to work, and I'm finding it hard being at home,with the fridge calling out to me. I'm going to have to find something to do all day every day to keep me occupied and out of th e kitchen.

Evenin, Ive been away last week, and have struggled to get on the plan again, day 2 on 810 and ggoing ok so far.

Looks like ive put on the odd lb but it will be off by next week come hell or high water!!

hey trisha and vicky,

you know its so hard when there is food around, but someties you need to get things out of your system to start again properly.

I got through day 1!!!!!!!!!!!! believe me that is an achievement as for the past 2 weeks I hve been on a food bender. Heres to getting back on track!

Trisha hope you are doing ok today? Vicky - you will lose that odd lb easily, I have gained 4 lbs but I know I can easily lose it again so not going to let it get to me.

Good luck, are we starting another next stone mission?

Hi all, managed to stay 100% ss today, hope it get easier though, I don't remember it being this hard last time!

Next stone mission sounds good, I'm in for that

Back