Never really been into computer games but...............

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Boo, 27 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro Points OH bought a Wii a few weeks ago & as a treat bought me a fit board to go with it. Had a few goes on it initially but then it became an ornament next to the tv!!

Anyway decided to start using it everyday & started last night................ its fantastic!!

Started on the ski slalom, then did the step areobics & then did 20 mins on the hula hooping!! That is great & you get a right sweat on! That will whittle my waist down in no time. :D

30 minutes flies by & you can track your weight & BMI on it too & set targets too.

I did 20 mins of the ten pin bowling too & I can feel the thigh muscles aching this morning from where i was lunging to release my bowling ball!!!

For anyone who doesn't like gyms etc the Wii fit is well worth the money & its fun too!

em x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    After you have done a certain amount of time you unlock a boxercise type programme, it's ace. I love the step and step advance.
    One thing I will say is don't take too much notice of your weight on it.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.