Never thought I would like sweet potatoes

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley - Recipes' started by angelden4, 6 June 2012 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. angelden4

angelden4 Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.56%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I am amazed after always shunning the sweet potatoes in RC suggestions and recipes I tried them the other day after my son made wedges out of them and sprinkled on thyme before roasting and I loved them! Could be a turning point and might try some of her other suggestions that always seem a bit strange like stock cubes in the pasta water...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ange s

ange s Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(18.52%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I'm a fairly recent convert to sweet potatoes too! I quite like them mashed as well as roasted, you don't even need to add anything like you do with normal potatoes. I haven't tried stock cubes in pasta but have added a stock cube to preboil chips before putting them in the oven and that's really tasty!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.