never tried it before..

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
hiya people! ive never done a day of green or red since i started slimming world ive only ever done extra easy, but i really love cheese and milk and sometimes dont have enough choice for meals cos i want cheese in them but ive already had milk or something so end up synning them, is green prettty much the same as extra easy except u syn meat and have 2 a's and 2 b's? cos i only really eat chicken occasionally and love quorn, i eat it all the time on extra easy! any advice would be great, thankyou :) xxxxxx

You don't have to syn meat, you can have meat and fish as a B choice if you wish.

So, one or 2 A choices, 2 B choices, 5-15 syns and restrict your meat and fish.

That's it :)

Also on green, you can have some cheese's as your 'b' choice - so technically can have 4x portions of cheese in one day! (noticed you said above that you love it!)

I really like green days, generally substitting meat for quorn, then using my hex's on (a) milk & cheese, (b) cereal bars, cereals or an extra cheese portion etc.

I prefer green days too. Im not a meat lover, and the off chance I do fancy it, quorn does it for me!! I enjoy having the 2 A choices and 2 B choices, it makes things better for. For example, I can have cereal for breakfast and a sandwich at lunch. I dabbled with extra easy when it first came out, but I got loads better losses on green days. That might be because I couldn't get my head around it, and it just seemed wrong to have meat and potato together lol x

I did SW for about 6 months last year (half heartedly) and only ever did EE. Since my restart I've done loads of green days and really love them. Getting the extra HEs is brilliant and I've managed to do most of my favourite EE recipes by replacing the meat with quorn.

I started doing them as it was suggested I may get better weight loss - not totally convinced that's worked so far (only had one WI) but I didn't think I'd like having more restrictions on what I could eat but oddly I find theres more freedom now as I'm not committed to having superfree with every meal even when it doesn't really suit having a veg accompaniement.

Zoe

thanku for your help guys! gonna do a green week this week, just gotta figure out what a and b choices i have, as i cant find my freaking book!! grrrrrr xxxxx

I lost a stone doing only green, I loved it as a real carbs girl and I don't mind quorn. Started EE on Tuesday for a change but not really liking it, feel I'm eating too much and miss my extra HeB. Will be switching back to green after Mondays weigh in I think xx

so does anybody knwo which cheeses are a b choice? so i can have 84g of reduced fat cheddar if i want, and thats 2 A choices, and then 1xwholemeal pitta as a b and say..whatever cheese there is? like philly light or extra light? :) im really looking forward to doing green now :) xxx

Back