new 2 cd...

hi im hoping to start in the next few days.i am looking to start on stage 2.did anyone elae start on here ? thanks x

hello :) I started on step 2 and managed to lose 15lbs in 3 weeks. good luck x

oh excellent.my mum had her first weigh in on tuesday and lost a stone... was gob smacked but she is a cleaner so all that body magic lol. im a little bit nervous to be fair..... hoping to be a size 12 by june im currently a 16.do you thinkthat is possible ? x

Hi , i am also starting on step2 , i was alittle disappointed to find this out and i was worried i would not achieve the same losses as step 1 , but everyone keeps reasurring me the losses are very similar, i am 14st and really want to get to 10st by aug, i start tomorrow !! Good luck xx

Well first shake down , banana - was pleasantly suprised!! It was not bad at all ! To keep me motivated i have had a photo of me enlarged to put on the kitchin door , and on my phone to keep me inspired why i am doing this !

I started yesterday feeling motivated need to loose weight for my holiday in 4 months I'm a 16 to 18 but would love to be a 12 and feel comfortable in a bikini. Good luck everyone x

Likewise, i am off on holiday in 4 months I would like to get to 10st - eventually , just to be comfortable in my clothes would be a bonus , being able to just pick clothes off the peg without having a tantrum because nothing fits!! But mostley i need to get my cholesterol down , & lose weight for my joints !

Julie sounds like we are in the exact same boat im hoping for 10 stone as my ideal weight I'm only 28 with bad knees, unfit and a big belly need to feel good and fit x

Yay, day 2 almost done !! Today my meal was prawn salad !! It was a huge plate - so i decided to split it in 2 , this made a massive difference splitting it throughout the day !! Feelin more positive ! Than god for fizzy water !!

ah excellent. i may do that with my meals,good idea.i really wanna get started.im gonna cut out carbs a few days before,ive read this shoild start getting my body used to it x

Cut out carbs and up your water intake.

I started on step 2 and by doing this I missed out the day 4 downer. No headaches for me!!!

Good luck ladies!

Week 1 was 3.7kgs, week 2 2.7, week 3 2.3 and week 4 2.6kg. (1kg - 2.2lbs) total in four weeks is 11.3 kgs, 25lbs. I did step the first two weeks until my BMI came below 40 then stepped down to SS.

Thats brilliant how did you find it stepping down to ss after step 2 ?? Did toy find it hard ?? I am struggling with fitting all 3 products esp after a meal i find i don't really want the last one and having it for the sake of it , i would prefer to step down to ss+, not sure what to do !

Back