New 7 Day Challenge - Day 7 - Final Day

Well day one for me on 1790 cd WHOOPS!!!!!!
1000 too many
slapped my wrist WILL do better tomorrow PROMISE:break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet:

Hi Everyone,

Well day 1 almost over, phew! i constantly worry if im about to tumble lol.

I must admit im another one that keeps all my packs till evening i honestly don't think i could do this if i didn't it keeps me sane :) plus my bars of course;)

Im still 13st 12lbs so didn't lose anything today but not disappointed as i know that it will start to shift probably 2morrow.

Roll on day 2 and good luck to all who sails :)

hi girls
today i made the decision to start 790 in prep for my hols :bliss: so it has gone as follows
1 x earl grey
1 x cappuccino 11am
1 x ooopps just realised i forgot a pack :eek:
150g chicken with salad
1 x chicken soup
3 1/2 litres water
good day
xx:)

Hey peeps, seems we're all rocking and rolling!

My day 1 summary, all had in the evening:

1 mushroom soup
1 nut crunch bar
1 raspberry muffin
1 vanilla hot choc
1 savoury drink
4 litres water
shed loads coffee!

Hurrah, 100%. Had some motivation from a friend who reminded me to be strong during my "dangertime" and I was so yey go me!

On to day 2........

OMG I am on day 2, I am so pleased to have completed a full day.:D

Well done Sarah you are doing really well..:hug99:

Heres to another good day!

Steph X

if i stick at it this week & loose 3.6lbs then i will have done 6st in 6 months :eek:
xx:)

WELL DONE EVERYONE SO FAR! These "small" challenges seem so much more achievable!

Still going well on day 2.

Had:

1 thai chilli soup
1 savoury drink
2.25 litres water
lots of black coffee

Also forgot to mention that the blip from Monday has been rectified and I've lost that 2lbs I put on - hurrah!

sorry pulling out for the mo.had an ashtma attack today overdosed on my ventolin feeling very shaky, so what did i do i ate. feel bloody worst now, will try and jump back on track tomorrow.

Awww, sorry to hear you're poorly June, try again tomorrow if you're feeling up to it!

Cant believe i have got to the end of day 2 in tact! Yippee!

Good evening!

Oooh I'm struggling!

Have been great all day - choc porridge for brekkie, and a cranberry bar for lunch. And what a lovely suprise - it was a new one! (very nice, more chewy).

I got home and DD had made tomato soup at school. She excitedly waited for me to taste it. Being the dutiful Mother I am I took a spoonful of it (expecting not to like it as I'm not keen on tom soup) but it was gorgeous!! Then she remembered the croutons and put a big handful in! I ate another 4 spoonfuls and each one had a crouton in it :mad: . They just kept jumping onto the spoon, honest!

Thank God the microwave pinged - my dinner was ready just in the nick of time.

So todays summary is

choc porridge
cranberry bar
5 spoonfuls of soup
4 garlic and herb croutons
150g turkey
3 tablespoons of mushrooms
3.5 litres of water (so far)
5 black coffees

and am about to have a frozen choc tetra

Seems like a really long list!

I hope that by the end of the evening I haven't added to it with the other half pack of garlic and herb croutons that are calling me!

You're going great guns Westigirl! Even getting a bit of exercise in I see from your thread:whistle:

Hi all,

June sorry you are unwell hope you feel better tomorrow.

Well tonight i feel b****y Starving havn't had a great day today although i havn't cheated yet either butttt im arguing with myself just now whether to eat or not flaming inner voice (is that what you call it?) is screaming at me to eat eat eat!!!
Arrrgh!!!!!!!

I've been nibbling for a week.

It's got to stop.

Today is Day one of SS.

I'm STARVING - all those carb nibbles I should have resisted with all my might!

I'm IN.

Tracie just say NOOOO.

dont slip youve done so well

Thanks supergran.

I am pleased to report not a drop of food crossed my lips
:D:D:D off to bed now night everyone day 3 here we come!

Hi everyone, I'm struggling tonight - seems that we all are today a bit. But I think we've done darn well!

Hope that you're feeling better now June :hug99:.

So today I have had:

1 thai chilli soup
1 broc & cheese soup
1 vanilla coffee
2 nut bars
1 savoury drink
4 litres water
lots of coffee

Slipped a bit on the 2 nut bars but was actually digging through my Mum's freezer for protein to eat earlier. Luckily I pulled myself out and have got it back on track again!

Phew, roll on day 3.

Night night one and all! :nightf::nightf:

Back