New After Piccie!!!!!!! OMG

After 3 years, eventually bit the bullet and did an after picture with me not falling over!!

And not falling out, either.....new underpinnings at last, eh?

And red does suit you - so have you signed up for the Red Hat Brigade yet? (I've been a fully paid-up member for years....)

Triffic pix, KD. If you do move them from your sig, I hope they'll go to the Rogues' Gallery, as proof of what can be achieved, and maintained.

You look FANTASTIC! XXX

Thankyou ladies :thankyou:

I actually showed it to a client this morning:eek: It was hard enough putting in the forum, no idea why I found it even harder to show to someone in my home:confused:

Still...he said it was really inspirational and I was so pleased. But I find it really hard to get to grips with....that something of me was inspirational. Lovely feeling though especially if I cast aside my cynical edge and stop thinking people are just saying that to be kind.

And not falling out, either.....new underpinnings at last, eh?

Same bra though:p

so have you signed up for the Red Hat Brigade yet? (I've been a fully paid-up member for years....)

Oh, I can believe you've been a paid-up member for years Lesly. I'm pretty new to it, having only recently qualified :D

Aw, I love this thread, you are so fab KDx

OMG... you look amazing! its pictures like this that keep me strong and remember why im doing this! Well done! x

Back