New (again) to WW

thejoyofanonymity

Hello!
Just wanted to say hi - I've been on ww before but back when it was just points...still trying to figure out this pro points malarky and weeklies :) lol.
This wee community seems lovely...been a member for ages but never seem to stick to a diet and so I flit on and off here.
Sticking at it this time though :)
Clare x

Hi Clare, im new too and in the same boat. Have been on and off ww since 2011. And am now at my heaviest :-( but im in it now till I reach goal! Just had first weigh in yest and lost 4.5lbs :)

ive only done pro points so im not familiar with the old programme. I can only say great things about it.. very flexible and allows indulgence every now and again! This is a great forun for motivation and advise. Feel free to msg me if u have any queries etc :) good luck!

Hi ive been doin it 4 a week now. Im stil doin tho old points coz I cudnt get my head around the propoints. I stuk 2 wot I no best and wot works 4 me. Hope u have betta luck on propoints.x

hi ladies

wishing u all best of luck on ur journeys i couldnt do it without minimins!

if u start a diary let me no and i will subscribe!

xxx

Hi Clare, im new too and in the same boat. Have been on and off ww since 2011. And am now at my heaviest :-( but im in it now till I reach goal! Just had first weigh in yest and lost 4.5lbs :)

ive only done pro points so im not familiar with the old programme. I can only say great things about it.. very flexible and allows indulgence every now and again! This is a great forun for motivation and advise. Feel free to msg me if u have any queries etc :) good luck!

Thanks Cici - 4.5lbs is a great weight loss! Well done...I'm hoping being on here with other people in the same boat will help me to stick at it until I reach goal. My mum is getting re-married next year and I do not want to be the tubby bridesmaid :D

Hi ive been doin it 4 a week now. Im stil doin tho old points coz I cudnt get my head around the propoints. I stuk 2 wot I no best and wot works 4 me. Hope u have betta luck on propoints.x

Thanks Trinab - how are you finding your first week so far? I'm just struggling to get back into the habit of tracking everything, and not just eating everything in sight :)

hi ladies

wishing u all best of luck on ur journeys i couldnt do it without minimins!

if u start a diary let me no and i will subscribe!

xxx

Thank you SammieAnn87 - I have a diary now, which is linked at the bottom of my signature - if I know people are reading it then it might motivate me to keep writing in it! :D

I struggled a bit with the propoints and gained the first week, then moderate losses, but now have a system of meals that helps a better loss. average is 2.2 lbs per week.

I struggled a bit with the propoints and gained the first week, then moderate losses, but now have a system of meals that helps a better loss. average is 2.2 lbs per week.

2.2lbs per week sounds like a good average weight loss - I'd be pretty happy with that to be honest. Don't want to do this unhealthily - just nice and slowly so I can keep it off :D

yeh that is a good 2.2 lb loss a week is brilliant i wud b really happy with that! i agree i like ww coz it comes off slowly and slowly my body will get used 2 it!
i did SW and lost a stone in no time but put it back on faster!
xxxx

yeh that is a good 2.2 lb loss a week is brilliant i wud b really happy with that! i agree i like ww coz it comes off slowly and slowly my body will get used 2 it!
i did SW and lost a stone in no time but put it back on faster!
xxxx

Yeah, hopefully the slower it comes off, the less our bodies will want to put it right back on again! x

Back