New - AGAIN!!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by rebecca1608, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. rebecca1608

rebecca1608 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello,

I have been dieting for the last 2 years (well for as long as I can remember really) with Slimming world. 1st 6 months was great and lost nearly 2 stone. Over the last 18 months I have slowly creaped back up but not made it back down.

So decided at the begining of jan to start Rosy C, first weigh in had me 0.5lb heaiver that when exactly 2 years ago (what a waste of time).

So been on it now for 4 weeks and remembered I used this site to get ideas so logged back in.

Goal is to get to 10st 10, with is 7st 1lb away! havent put a time on it coz I dont want to fail, but feel i need to. ANy ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    hi there and welcome.. why dont you do mini goals lots of us do them and when you can complete them its keeps us going to the next one.

Any time I put a time limit on and I fall behind I give up thinking well I ain't gonna do it this time, so i have mini goals (you can see mine under signature) hopefully will start ticking them off soon.

So go for mini goals and when you get there have a treat , manicure, hair cut, long bath little things like that...

Anyway good luck and see you around the site & look forward to seeing your losses. :)

4. rebecca1608

rebecca1608 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for the reply, will have a think as I do have some. Will get them written down.

Good luck for the week.

5. LOLL2011

LOLL2011 Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.87%)
    hi, i think giving ur self a time limit often ends up in more added pressure on urself and disappointment if not reached. ive set myself a goal that for every pound i loose i will put a pound in a tin and by my birthday in september i will be able to really treat myself to gd pampering and a sexy lil black dress :)

6. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Welcome & good luck x

I agree that mini goals and "treats" when you achieve them are the way to go ;)

10st 10lbs is my goal too but I do have a time limit as I need to be there by my next hospital appt at the very latest which is in June.

I`m starting to panic a bit that I`m not going to get there as I really struggle to lose weight and as I`m closer to goal, It`s also harder to lose :(

I`m going to my first class tomorrow but will just be going for the exercise aspect. I already do my own version of "healthy eating" of between 1000-1400 cals a day.

Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.