New - AGAIN!!

rebecca1608

Hello,

I have been dieting for the last 2 years (well for as long as I can remember really) with Slimming world. 1st 6 months was great and lost nearly 2 stone. Over the last 18 months I have slowly creaped back up but not made it back down.

So decided at the begining of jan to start Rosy C, first weigh in had me 0.5lb heaiver that when exactly 2 years ago (what a waste of time).

So been on it now for 4 weeks and remembered I used this site to get ideas so logged back in.

Goal is to get to 10st 10, with is 7st 1lb away! havent put a time on it coz I dont want to fail, but feel i need to. ANy ideas?

hi there and welcome.. why dont you do mini goals lots of us do them and when you can complete them its keeps us going to the next one.

Any time I put a time limit on and I fall behind I give up thinking well I ain't gonna do it this time, so i have mini goals (you can see mine under signature) hopefully will start ticking them off soon.

So go for mini goals and when you get there have a treat , manicure, hair cut, long bath little things like that...

Anyway good luck and see you around the site & look forward to seeing your losses. :)

Thanks for the reply, will have a think as I do have some. Will get them written down.

Good luck for the week.

Welcome & good luck x

I agree that mini goals and "treats" when you achieve them are the way to go ;)

10st 10lbs is my goal too but I do have a time limit as I need to be there by my next hospital appt at the very latest which is in June.

I`m starting to panic a bit that I`m not going to get there as I really struggle to lose weight and as I`m closer to goal, It`s also harder to lose :(

I`m going to my first class tomorrow but will just be going for the exercise aspect. I already do my own version of "healthy eating" of between 1000-1400 cals a day.

Xx

Back