New Alpen light bars!

they are delicious, have lived off them for my breakfasts at work, choc and orange is divine!!!!

I like the choc orange ones but the apple and sultana were my favourites before I found these new ones

so what are the new flavours then??? i only saw choc orange and summer fruits in asda

Chocolate & fudge. Absolutely yummy! I got them in the Yate Tesco, not sure if anywhere else in the area has them but I will be looking out for them later!

Do you know if any of our local supermarkets stock the citrus fruits ones? I have never seen them in Asda which is where I do most of my shopping

I love the choc fudge ones! My fave was apple too but I think choc fudge is very very nice. Would love to try the citrus ones but haven't seen them anywhere.

PS - have just found the citrus ones online but it's £2.99 per pack plus postage

I love the choc fudge ones! My fave was apple too but I think choc fudge is very very nice. Would love to try the citrus ones but haven't seen them anywhere.

PS - have just found the citrus ones online but it's £2.99 per pack plus postage
Yikes! Where was that from?

i will keep my eyes open taz and let you know if i find them x

No way!!! That is terrible!

Nat, Just been to Asda at Longwell and they haven't got the new ones. Maybe Morrisons will have them

They sound lovely, looked for them in morrisons today but they didnt have any, will have to look next week, back to the choc orange for now, they are very yummy too.

oooh everyone seems very excited about these alpen bars i think ill have to try this new flavour. im salivating lol

Im off to get some this eve!
x

I'll have to look out for those, they sound divine!

2!!! for healthy extra! omg gotta get some!!! x

How did I miss this thread?! I did see Taz talking bout them in a different thread though, but Ive not tracked any down yet! x

fanx!!!!!! mmmm - can almost taste them now! x

Back