New and a little bit scared

Risreed

So my story - am over weight (13st 8) my daughter gets married at the end of January and I really want to lose weight for the wedding. I am not great at dieting so I am trying SW. I hope that support on here from people who will be honest with me will help. I am 47 and wonder if I am also pre menopausal but this could just be an excuse to hide my love of fruit club biscuits - lets see how we go.....

Welcome!

You can lose this weight, it's all about making positive changes that will help you along the way.

Are you going to a group or just doing it on your own at home?

Oh my I've not had a fruit Club for ages, love them!

I havent joined a group yet - I am a bit embarrassed to do so. So at the moment- I am doing it alone

Aw I totally get that feeling.

Have a look through the forum, lots of diaries and recipes etc for inspiration.

Also post on here and be honest, we all have ups and down but we are in the same boat so let us know how you are really doing and we will all rally round when needed.

I love this forum and honestly it's been such a massive help for me.

Thanks I will. I am looking forward to settling into it a bit..... and it not being the only thing on my mind. That will help

Yeah it sure will.

Once you get into a routine with it you will be fine.

I'm a good few months in and it's just the norm now.

I am doing meal replacement and 1 meal a day so when it comes to maintaining for me that will be more of a challenge but there is no way I am putting all this work in to gain the weight back - no way!

Yeah it sure will.

Once you get into a routine with it you will be fine.

I'm a good few months in and it's just the norm now.

I am doing meal replacement and 1 meal a day so when it comes to maintaining for me that will be more of a challenge but there is no way I am putting all this work in to gain the weight back - no way!
I am sure you will be great - you sound like you have it sorted and properly determined

Back