New and Dont know where to start!

Hi people, Im sorry if ive posted this on the wrong thread or wrong bit, if I have would someone point me in the right direction? :)

I picked up my packs on tuesday eve and started Weds morning, so im only a few days into it....Ive just discovered this forum...wow what a life line...have just read so many different things to do with the food packs!!!

Thanks for ur inspiration, Good luck all xxxxx

:):):):):):):):):)

Welcome Ilovefood!!! i find this site a complete life line too! how have u found ur first few days?!!!

Yup... welcome to the forum!! We're all here for you... so, any questions, fire away!! :D

xx

welcome to the forum. i hope your first few days have been good for you - this place is great to come to for inspirational stories or if you need any advice or wise words! good luck with your first weight in. x x x

Welcome Hun :)
This forum and the people on it are life savers!!!
Good luck babes.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ilovefood1 said:
Hi people, Im sorry if ive posted this on the wrong thread or wrong bit, if I have would someone point me in the right direction? :)

I picked up my packs on tuesday eve and started Weds morning, so im only a few days into it....Ive just discovered this forum...wow what a life line...have just read so many different things to do with the food packs!!!

Thanks for ur inspiration, Good luck all xxxxx

:):):):):):):):):)

Good luck to you on your journey,and welcome!

Sexy xx

Hi Ilove, welcome and good luck with LL - you've come to the right place as I have found in my total of 12 day on diet! Looking forward to sharing your journey. :)

Back