New and Getting Married

Hi Hun

Firstly congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I'm getting married in December, and can't wait! Well done on your 3lb lose, that is great, and a great step in the right direction :D

Keep up the good work

xx

Thanks Carol and congrats on your wedding too. You must be getting very excited now.. do you have your dress sorted? I have been looking at shoes as I thought wearing wedges could be an option as my man in almost a ft taller than me lol

a yr and you havnt lost any weight?.....how on earth did ya manage that?

Multiply that year by about 15 and you have my life story!

Its very easy not to lose any weight, isnt that how we're all here in the first place.

I dont think comments like that are particularly helpful or supportive

Thanks Starlight, I was a little shocked at that comment as it just made me feel bad :cry::break_diet:

I am planning on a 2 week detox to help things along but pleased to hear that people are supportive and do understand :) xxx

That comment was not very nice and i didnt agree with that,we will see how well she does in the next year then!

Gem, you have done really well - I can see that you were doing CD and changed to WW... what did you lose on CD and how did you find changing to WW?
I was thinking of doing Lipotrim (which is basically the same as CD) for a couple of weeks as a detox to help things along

well each to there own but i would never do cd again as i found it hard ww is so easy compared to cd,i only lost 1 stone on there but lost another 2 with ww,i lost 8lb the week i changed over,how much do you wanna loose hun?

At the moment I am 11st 9 and I need to be 10st for a healthy BMI
Personally, I would like to get down to 9st (so 2 stone 9lbs)

If i was you hun and wanted to be happy i would do ww,as i found on cd i couldnt have a social life,but some people are happy doing cd,how do you find ww?

Hi Gunna!
Im sorry I have only just come across your diary now! Im bumping it up a bit to make sure your still with us?

Congratulations on your wedding! Im getting married in September 09 in Spain and cant wait. Only think Im not looking forward to is loosing the weight :rolleyes:! But with all the people on here and so much support you will get there hun!

Are you still around? Dont be afraid to post...even if its a bad day! Theyre the days when we need all the help we can get x

Hey, I am still here.. have been really busy with year end at work and my PC at home has a problem so cant log onto internet at the moment :sigh:
Congrats on the wedding - must be very exciting for you! do you feel prepared?
I have my WI tonight so fingers crossed..
I love this site, sometimes it is just so encouraging to read all the posts as you do get to understand that you are not on your own... will let you all know what happens tonight - da da daaaaaaa;)

Great Ill log on at home tonight then to see how youve done!

Not prepared in the slightest! Its not till September 09 so Ive plenty of time. I have the church, venue and photographer booked. Getting married in Nerja (well Solobrena if were being exact!!)

Good luck for later x

Sorry I couldn't post my results last night, I have a problem with my PC... looks like I am going to have to re-install Explorer!!!!

Last night was a little miffed as I only lost 1lb - I know that is a good loss but I have tried really hard this week as I have been training for the Race for Life....perhaps I will have better luck next week, sometimes it takes the body a while to adjust :(

Hey I've just read your post - I'm new here so just had to read through it all.... 1lb down is great and with all the training you're putting in for Race for Life you'll def be noticing a difference in the inches if not the lbs!!:D
I did CD for 4 weeks and lost 11bs, then had a week off in-between starting WW on Thursday and I'd put on 5lbs!! CD was great for a kick start but I'm sooo glad to be on WW now!! :eatdrink051:

I'm also getting married next year... May 2nd and I'm 11st.11lbs hoping to get down to 9st.7lb so looks like we have similar goals!

Be good to see how you get on, good luck!!

Ps. - when are you doing your Race for Life? Mines not untill 27th July so not in hardcore training mode yet! ;) xx

My RFL is on Sunday 13th July so I have just over 3 weeks! This is my 4th year and love it - you will have such a buzz from the day. Its good because it keeps you focused on diet and exercise too!
Congrats on the wedding Candace :):):)

Good luck with the training... I did it the other year and it was very emotional... seeing everyone with 'celebrating/remembering' people - goose pimples are appearing just remembering it!
I've done the Cancer Research 10ks last few years too and they're really good... bit more of a challenge! ;-) xx

Thanks for the Congrats - we've only just penciled in our venue so not too far ahead of you in the planning stage! :) ..... although I've been secretly planning it for the last 7 years!! - long engagement as I was only 19 and we wanted to buy a house before getting married which we did in March so its full steam ahead now! :) **Life story over **

Good luck with your planning, it def gives you something to aim for and we WILL be skinny brides! :) xxxxx

Back