New and Getting Married

Hi Gunna,

Sorry I havent been on to check on you sooner!! 1lb is great! Its always better to be off than on! and as Candace said youll probably have lost inches with all that training too!

Hey Gunna! .. well done on the loss this week! nice and steady is the way to keep it off at the end! :) .... I know some people say if your doing training it can build muscle and tone you so you may not see a loss as in weight!
Try measuring yourself and then on the weeks you dont lose weight your body may be catching up and the inches will dissapear :)
have a lovely day xx

Hi all, it has been a while since I have posted. I did decide to do TFR for a month and just coming to the end of that now... I lost quite a bit of weight and have been exercising too - my goodness I think TFR was the best thing I could have done. I am ready to kick myself up the bum and get to goal... will be starting my refeed next week and plan to jump onto the Core Plan with WW as I think I will generally be eating healthier than I did on Points... yes I was using my points but probably eating the wrong foods... now I have just over a stone to go - whooooo hoooooo

Well done on your weight loss this week - and congrats on your wedding! - Im bridesmaid for my sister next may that is my motivation. You can definitely do it!!

well done hun thats so good,so what diet have you been doing then?

I have been doing Lipotrim for a month which has been a great way for me to detox as you cannot have alcohol, sugar etc - the main things that create bad habits! Now I feel as though I am better prepared to be good:D

Back