New and knackered

Hi I'm Tommy, I've been on my diet now for 3 weeks. I'm 29 and was 16 stone 3 lbs. today I am 15 stone 4 lbs!!! Yay!
Nothing special about my diet, I just stick to things with low saturated fat. I run 3 miles everyday and I little resistance training everyday. So far I'm doing ok, however recently I'm starting to lose motivation, not with the diet just the exercise grrrrrr! Looking for some encouraging words really! And I hope to give you some too! Thanks for reading guys!

TommyReardon said:
Hi I'm Tommy, I've been on my diet now for 3 weeks. I'm 29 and was 16 stone 3 lbs. today I am 15 stone 4 lbs!!! Yay!
Nothing special about my diet, I just stick to things with low saturated fat. I run 3 miles everyday and I little resistance training everyday. So far I'm doing ok, however recently I'm starting to lose motivation, not with the diet just the exercise grrrrrr! Looking for some encouraging words really! And I hope to give you some too! Thanks for reading guys!

Wow that's fab!!
I'm losing motivation myself I've lost 9.5lb since new year (I played a bit over Xmas to maintain) I have roughly a stone to go but have hit a plateau well my head is wandering I'm craving foods and can't keep exercise up other than walking!
I've got no chance of running 3 mile so that's fab, I have tried the ck25 program but only manage week 4 I can't run a whole 5 mins non stop it's too much.

You are going fab and it's falling off you'll be at your target in no time

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow good going with the weight loss and running that distance daily is dedication. If youre losing motivation with the exercise perhaps change it for a while. You say you do resistance - is that at a gym? Is there anything else you could do in the gym if so? All the best and keep at it!! 2012 is THE year!! xoxo

Have you tried swimming some lengths for a change from running? Give those knees a rest too lol!! Congrats on your losses so far :)

Hey Tommy

Well done on the weight loss so far. Have you tried mixing it up abit? The leisure centre I go to runs many different classes like kettlebells, spinning, circuits.

I can get bored doing the same thing so I do a mixture of spinning, kettlebells, gym and have now started badminton once a week with DH.

Wow loving the replies, cheers people. Haven't really got time to do gym etc however a new x trainer and exercise bike I have got! So that should add a little variation. I'm really starting to enjoy my runs now too, which I now do 4 miles rather than 3. I have also found some apps for my phone that track my runs with gps which I find great!!! There are also some for short fat burning workout you can do at home!!! P.s had a weigh in yesterday and I was 15.3!!! So I have lost 1 stone in total, woooohooooo

well done on the stone loss!! thats fab and motivation in itself!

Back