New and needing help

Superchick

Hey guys, I'm Superchick, well at the minute I'm not so super. I'm about 16lbs overweight and 24lbs over the weight I'd like to be. I know I need to diet and exercise etc but I have no idea where to start with the diet. I've bout the Weight Watchers, Rosemary Conley and Slimming World magazines this week and I haven't got a clue which diet to try. I'm completely lost...

Hi and welcome. All of those diets will work if you stick to it. Do you need to go to a class? Which one is near to you and on a suitable day? That's how I'd decide

Irene xx

Hi and welcome. All of those diets will work if you stick to it. Do you need to go to a class? Which one is near to you and on a suitable day? That's how I'd decide

Irene xx

I've had a look and there's no Rosemary Conley class for miles and Slimming World doesn't really fit in around work. Weight Watchers have classes on Saturday and Sunday near me so I could maybe give that a try at the weekend.

Hi, look around the posts. I'm sure you'll find something to suit your needs. Welcome!

Back