New and needing help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Superchick, 7 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Superchick

Superchick New Member

Hey guys, I'm Superchick, well at the minute I'm not so super. I'm about 16lbs overweight and 24lbs over the weight I'd like to be. I know I need to diet and exercise etc but I have no idea where to start with the diet. I've bout the Weight Watchers, Rosemary Conley and Slimming World magazines this week and I haven't got a clue which diet to try. I'm completely lost...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. All of those diets will work if you stick to it. Do you need to go to a class? Which one is near to you and on a suitable day? That's how I'd decide

Irene xx

4. Superchick

Superchick New Member

I've had a look and there's no Rosemary Conley class for miles and Slimming World doesn't really fit in around work. Weight Watchers have classes on Saturday and Sunday near me so I could maybe give that a try at the weekend.

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi, look around the posts. I'm sure you'll find something to suit your needs. Welcome!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.