New and Nervous!

sashavangenius

Hello All!

I'm brand new and really worried that I wont be disciplined enough to reach my goal!

I put on about 3 stone in the last year and am really not happy about it. I am now the biggest I have ever been and fed up! As a semi-professional performer I need to lose the weight to have a chance of getting hired and turning fully pro. So there's a lot in it for me!

I seemed to gain the weight at a crucial turning point in my life - my first intimate relationship, my first office job and a nightmare living situation that made me eat takeaways for fear of using the kitchen.

I guess I need to focus on that desire instead of my concerns. Easily said!

I'm looking forward to obsessively checking the boards for support from you lovely people.

All the best,
Sash

hi sash welcome to minimins u don't have to feel nervous we r a very friendly lot :) have u decided what plan u r going to follow? i am doing s/w as i don't want to have to mess around counting points or calories. good luck losing the lbs x

Hi!

No, I haven't decided on a plan yet. I'm using sparkpeople to help me monitor things and get inspired.

I've joined a gym and am aiming to go there 4 nights a week to do lots of cardio.

Aside from that - my diet issue is mostly bread! I'm an addict and must be stopped!

Sash

i used to eat sandwiches all day would quite happily not have a meal and have a sarnie instead :eek: but was always bloated i very rarely have a sandwich now, did have one today tho saw some haslet and fancied it in a sarnie but realised it worked out the same amount of syns as the supernoodles i was going to eat and they are a lot more fillling so will think twice when i fancy one next time good luck losing the lbs :)

Back