New and nervous..

DikMeisje

Hello everyone, Ive been lurking here for a while and decided to sign up and join in the conversation^^

My name is DikMeisje, which means chubby girl in Dutch (Im from The Netherlands.).
Im 22 years old and need to lose about 30kg (sorry I cant handle anything but the metric system ^^..) and Im on my 3rd week of CD SS as of today. Ive already lost over 6kg so far so Im very excited and motivated .. but !

Just an hour ago I made a mistake by eating half a bar even though I had already had my 3 meals for the day.. Im feeling so guilty and worried that it might kick me out of ketosis .. What do you all reckon the damage will be, should I be extremely worried or is there a possibility I'll be forgiven for this sin provided I dont do it again.. ? ^^;

Sorry to come barging in with a question right away, Im looking forward to talking with everyone on here !!

Love, DikMeisje

Hello and welcome! Please don't panic. SS+ is 4 packs a day, so you will not be knocked out of ketosis having had 3.5 packs. If you are not happy on SS, could you change to SS+? Not sure how it works over there. Talk to your CDC :)

Well done on your loss so far! x

Thank you for your reaction, that helped alot !!
I dont think I want to change programs, actually I dont know what got into me, Ive never even gotten close to cheating before ^^; I'll keep doing my best on the SS program for now, but thank you for the suggestion!
Looking at your profile youve already lost so much, its very inspiring to be able to talk to people whove already come a long way like you! This message board will surely be a great help^^

Love, DikMeisje

Back