New and not getting any slimmer....

Mum2mooandlou

Hi peeps!

I am Charlotte, soon to be 29 in 3 days :cry: I am married and live with my husband and 2 beautiful girls in Chelmsford Essex.

I am a very miserable 17 stone and have joined Slimming World 2 weeks ago and have to say I don't understand a word of it :confused:

Basically I got to the meeting and was taken aside and the 'rep' spent the whole time talking about how fabulous it is etc and saying 'hi' to every person that walked through the door that I don't understand what it is I am supposed to be doing.

I would very much appreciate a good shove in the right direction so that by my 30th I can be 'half' the person I should be!!

Thanks so much and can't wait to get to know you all.

x

Hi Charlotte and welcome :wavey:. Is it the extra easy you are on?

Hi and welcome! :)

I'm sorry you didn't get the best info from your consultant. There is a handy guide here: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html that explains the different plans, what you can eat etc.

Have you bought the Slimming World magazine? It might be worth following the 7 day plan just to get to grips with things. There is also a 7 day guide on the slimming world website along with plenty of recipes.

If you read the above post and are still not really sure, just shout! :D

You can do it, SW is a great plan, perfect for families and very healthy.

Good luck!

Back