1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New and not getting any slimmer....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mum2mooandlou, 5 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Mum2mooandlou

Mum2mooandlou New Member

Hi peeps!

I am Charlotte, soon to be 29 in 3 days :cry: I am married and live with my husband and 2 beautiful girls in Chelmsford Essex.

I am a very miserable 17 stone and have joined Slimming World 2 weeks ago and have to say I don't understand a word of it :confused:

Basically I got to the meeting and was taken aside and the 'rep' spent the whole time talking about how fabulous it is etc and saying 'hi' to every person that walked through the door that I don't understand what it is I am supposed to be doing.

I would very much appreciate a good shove in the right direction so that by my 30th I can be 'half' the person I should be!!

Thanks so much and can't wait to get to know you all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KarenB

KarenB Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Charlotte and welcome :wavey:. Is it the extra easy you are on?
  4. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Hi hun Im afraid Im a ww member but thought you could do with a hug and know that there is so much support and advice on here that Im sure you will soon understand it all x
  5. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi and welcome! :)

I'm sorry you didn't get the best info from your consultant. There is a handy guide here: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html that explains the different plans, what you can eat etc.

Have you bought the Slimming World magazine? It might be worth following the 7 day plan just to get to grips with things. There is also a 7 day guide on the slimming world website along with plenty of recipes.

If you read the above post and are still not really sure, just shout! :D

You can do it, SW is a great plan, perfect for families and very healthy.

Good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.