new, and soon to be improved

Today has been another good day.
Done 100 sit ups (challenge on here)
Went to the gym and done 35 minutes of cardio.which hurt as I am sooooo unfit.
felt good for it afterwards tho. spent the rest of the day lounging in the sun and bth me and my daughter are now very brown.
Hoping for more hot weather tommorow, just makes me feel more positive.

As for food intake, been low, as not had a whole lot of time today.
so have kept below my 1000 cals.
Can have a snack tonight if I am peckish which is good to know.
Its funny, but when I know I have cals left to eat I am not hungry, but when I am trying not to snack I am starving.
sods law I guess.
Anyway, have 100 more sit ups to do tonight, and its my daughters sports day tommorow, so that should keep me occupied :)
Its her first one, Im so looking forward to it.
Hope every else has had a good day too.
And if anyone is reading this thankyou :D
x

Today has been another good day.
Done 100 sit ups (challenge on here)
Went to the gym and done 35 minutes of cardio

Well done - you are 100 sit ups ahead of me and around 34 and a half minutes of cardio ahead too! (I ran up the stairs earlier).

hi and welcome, i have just started calorie counting too, a book that i have recommends 1500 cals a day if your want to loose 2 stone of more,and thats what i'm having. Cant tell you yet if its been successful as my weigh day is tomorrow!!

Thers also a website called foodfoucs where you can put in your stats and it will tell you how many you should have, tho i didnt think it was very accurate-gave me 2 different figs at 2 different times but it might be useful to ya.

good luck, maybe we can keep in touch and exchange ideas

HI mummy B thanks for dropping by
I see we have the same start BMI too, hopefully mine will go down soon like yours lol.
thanks for the site, I will have a look in the morning.

Well today has been a bad day, felt bloated, and had about 1200 cals too. not to happy with myself, also sat about ALL day doing nothing. not even housework.
bloody alcohol, its sooooo not worth it.
I will be up and about again tomoz tho, so hopefully not too much damage done.
On I good note I did get 100 sit ups in this evening.
Hopefully tommorow will be a better day.
:p

Back