New and starting cd again

pikie

hi there everyone, never been on a site like this but after a few failed attempts i really need people to boost me in the right direction.i have nearly 4 stone to loss, i hav little help from my fella an my family doesn't understand all being thin an tall.i work nights and find it very hard sometimes i hav a stressfull job and stressfull home life how hav you all given yourself motivation when having so much going on and a bit of a feeder living with you?thanks for listerning to my moan can't wait to get some good advise from people who have been there many thanks Pikie xxxxx

Hi Pikie!! You have come to the right place!! Welcome & good luck on your journey! It can be a rough ride but the prize is well worth it!!

The only thing I can really tell you pikie is that you have reached this decision on your own and seem to have your head in the right place to do this journey, all you need to do now is explain this to your other half. The way I look at this point in my life is that for once I have to be a bit selfish and think about only me for a while (I have a hubby and an 8 year old in tow!). This diet only last for a few months, and in the end it can add years to your life if done right, surely he'll understand that will mean more time to spend with him in years to come!
There will always be stresses around you to try and blow you off track but you've got to keep focused on that end result. Even if you have days when you waver a little (we all do at some point) don't let it defeat you, just jump right back on the CD horse and come on here for a quick chat with one of us, that's what we're here for after all!
Welcome to CD and welcome to Minimins!

Hello,

I have 4 stone to loose too and since I started in April I have lost 2 stone, firstly on CD and then an Atkins/CD combo with a bit of Slimfast thrown in - indecisive is not the word! Anyhoo I think you just need to get on with it and try not to look at the bigger picture, take one meal at a time and before you know it you will have done your first, second and last meal of the day and be on day 2. I keep falling off the wagon but for the first time in my life I keep getting back on the next day or next meal. Stay strong you can do it!!

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Robert Collier[/FONT]

Don't see it as a big deal, do lots of little things right & suddenly the big things happen by themselves. Good luck!

Hey Pikie, wishing you the best of luck on your re-start... great quote above, very wise words!

thank you all i just hav to get my head back in the game an all should be ok,here it goes xxxx

Hi,i have been on diet. and i still have 5 stone to lose. i think i can win the fight of losing weight.

Hiya. welcome to mini's best of luck with your diet. Its hard when people dont understand and that but think about it you are doing this for yourself and thats what you have decided. I havent told my family cuz i know what id get so only bf knows and lucky for me he doesnt mind me moaning,very supportive. I think you should sit down tell your bf your doing this and thats it his help support would be very much appreciated.

becky xxx

Back