New and struggling

angel85

Hi,

I started the diet yesterday and did pretty well, managed to get through the day without any real hunger pangs or cravings but today is just awful. I feel shakey and sick and sooooo hungry. I have done exante 100% total solution before and managed that. I did give up for a while before trying this diet...I don't remember ever feeling this ill on exante. I have been drinking water and have had veg too. I cant stop thinking about food and saying to my self every minute "im starving" and having a battle with myself not to eat anything normal. Im really struggling. Please tell me this feeling will go soon :(

Lynsey x

angel85 said:
Hi,

I started the diet yesterday and did pretty well, managed to get through the day without any real hunger pangs or cravings but today is just awful. I feel shakey and sick and sooooo hungry. I have done exante 100% total solution before and managed that. I did give up for a while before trying this diet...I don't remember ever feeling this ill on exante. I have been drinking water and have had veg too. I cant stop thinking about food and saying to my self every minute "im starving" and having a battle with myself not to eat anything normal. Im really struggling. Please tell me this feeling will go soon :(

Lynsey x

It will go soon! Perseverance is the name of the game for the first week, you can do it, go girl!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

biggusburdus said:
It will go soon! Perseverance is the name of the game for the first week, you can do it, go girl!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I second that! I'm almost at the end of my second week now and it's been such an easy week compared to the first.
I felt ill in the first week, had tears & terrible headaches galore. It really does get better if you stick it out. Remember to drink water :) xxx

Back