New and struggling...

mdsremos

I am so down at the moment and have only just started.
I can't figure out what to eat in particular for breakfast? I can plan for tea and for lunch at work but I use my hexa on my milk for coffee (I have about 4-6 cups a day) and use hexb on either wholemeal bread for lunch or Ryvita for afternoon snack as I have lunch around 1pm then tea with hubby around 7.30/8 when the kids are in bed (they eat with child minder).
I miss having cereal or ready Brek at my desk at work as it would use loads of syns but I need something filling yet easy to prepare....
I don't want to give up but not sure what to do :(

Don't be afraid to use syns in things that are also hexs if you really want them, tha may help. You could have lower syn crispbreads as a syn and then use your b for cereal? Or you could try the green or red plans as you get 2 as and 2 bs in those, I mainly do green as I eat little meat so I can have cereal and bread or crispbreads most days. Or try free breakfasts of eggs or fruit and yoghurt. Does that help at all? X

I think there is a thread for breakfasts.

But I sometimes have fruit couscous, fruit with pudding rice, I also generally do green days so will have hexb for breakfast.

Back