New at any weight loss plans

Hey, oh my this week has been sooo busy! my colleague is off ill so i'm covering both positions, never ending!!!

It's going well thank you :) Not attempted to weigh myself, going to stay away from the scales until Monday! Hoping for at least a 1lb off! How is yours going this week? x

Bless ya Hun. Glad your doing well tho :)

I'm doing ok keep finding it getting hardier but been to the gym twice this week and going tomorrow been 100% on food so just hope it's a lose week lol.

What's the different between weight watchers and sliming world Hun?

Hope work gets easier for you Hun xx

Well this week has been a strange one ups and Downs have been 100% again but had a weigh in to check my weight and its the same :(. Sort of getting me abit down and want to just eat loads.

I will keep at it but I'm finding it so hard now.

Last night I went to my friends for tea and we had pizza I could have ate so much more but kept in my points. Today we r going out for tea with my other halts boss and my friend and the children but that will be hard as the food where we r going is so like burger chip ect :(. Then tomorrow we r going to a birthday party and there is going to be party food witch I no I will be ok with as long as I don't eat one thing Lol.

Hard weekend and I'm going to try and get round it but I think I won't don't it I want to curl up in bed and not bother lol xxx

Yep I gave in iv ate junk but new week tomorrow so back on it I no I can do it and it was nice to eat like everyone else was. Party today but I no I won't eat there so just tea tonight to go this week. Haven't been really bad but could have been so much better lol cxx

Hey sorry about the long delay in replying! How are you? I've done quite well on SW this week! Looks like I've lost 3lbs! But then again it was my TOTM too so some of it was probably water retention!

The difference in diets are as follows:

WW you get the points allowance and you have to stick to it, but you can eat what you want.

SW is similar but you have red, green and extra easy days. On red days you can eat as much as you want of certain meats. On green days you can eat as much as you want of pasta, potatos, parsnips etc. With each day you get 2 healthy extra b's and 2 healthy extra a's, this accounts for the dairy and fibres you are allowed.

With extra east, which I'm following, you can eat as much as you want of meat, pasta and potatoes, but you only get 1 a and 1 b.

On each plan you also get 15 syns a day which allow you to have the occasional treat, so I eat 8 mikado sticks for 4 syns, and a yoomoo frozen yogurt dessert for 8 syns! Then that's pretty much all the syns you can have except for the spare 3 I have to use.

It's a complicated diet but once you read the books (which is all I did) and you understand it etc it's pretty easy to follow! I don't tend to stuff myself or go overboard either just because certain things are unlimited. But i do eat a lot of muller lights! The portions that you make from magazine recipes are generally quite big too!

Don't worry about having some junk food, we all need it from time to time! xx

Wow sounds loads to follow haha. I like weight watchers just went off track abit but been gd these last 2 days lol.

Glad it's going well for you :).

I do feel bad when I eat things I shouldn't hehe

Xxx

After a bad week last week iv lost 5lb this week :) means iv lost 13lb in 7 weeks hehe happy me xxx

Back