New at Exante

Ah that’s amazing Maddy!!
I haven’t quite got into the 13s yet. Was hoping to this week but a cheeky pre weigh day weigh in suggests I’m going to be disappointed. A monster of a week and not nearly enough is part of the problem I think!

B
Ah that’s amazing Maddy!!
I haven’t quite got into the 13s yet. Was hoping to this week but a cheeky pre weigh day weigh in suggests I’m going to be disappointed. A monster of a week and not nearly enough is part of the problem I think!
Belle, I am never off the scales jumping on every morning which kinda spoils the weekly loss but I feel I have done good this week, got into another tighter pair of jeans. Its a great feeling passing the big milestones but within a few days you have another target firmly in mind. how are you finding it all? You are relatively new as well, arent you? I find it really handy when I am working in the office and going home at night, my problems tend to come when I have to travel for work or attend training which is early starts late finishes and generally upsets my whole schedule that I can do maybe one day or two but then the urge to go outside the programme comes too much. Just ready to sit down for my spag bog for dinner - really love that meal. Love my soup at lunch time but not that fond of the shake in the morning.

Back