New Bar flavours

sun

Gold Member
We get ours in group week Monday, Raspberry and cranberry crunch and peanut butter crunch apparently.

Has anyone had any yet!

xx

Ooooh I want to try the peanut butter crunch - ever since I went off the Nut Crunch I have been craving something chewy and nutty.

they sound great Ruby, need a different taste now x

Our LL said we'd be able to have them at our next class - next Monday - and that she'd give us samples to try .... can't wait :)

gosh i hope you are right about these new bars....i am so excited yay yay yay!! God how sad am i look what my life has become being excited about LL bars lol

I think nut crunch is revolting. Kind of like sawdust and rabbit droppings. The worst thing is I still eat it. How desperate am I! Some new flavours would be nice but I bet they sound nicer than they taste x

I love the nut crunch - I have it toasted till it's just going dark and then sprinkle a touch of salt on it ... read about doing it that way in someones blog and I'm glad I did, it's lovely.

I freeze my nut crunches! Yum!
I have been told that the cranberry one is so good that they had second thoughts about using it as it might get us too excited ;)

did these new bars ever materialise?

not sure if i've ever them.. our counsellor told us today,we could slice and microwave one to make cookies!sounds nice..

Here at last!

We had the bars in class today, and I can confirm that they are both delicious!

A real welcome break at this stage in my LL journey!

L
x

thats great leesy, cant wait for ours to arrive next week xx

my councillor said that its not peanut butter but just a revamped nut Crunch that tastes nicer.
Said the cranberry is yummy.

So what does the nut crunch taste like please as i am so dissapointed about there being no peanut butter as thats my comfort food.
Peanut butter with choc spread on toast! mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I had a peanut crunch and really didnt like it, to me it tasted like the nuts were stale yuk! The cranberry 1 is gorgeous i love them, they are the only 2 styles of bar my cdc offers, I wouldl ove to try others, but for now the lucious cranberry bars are keeping me going on this diet. :)

what are the cranberry ones like? Are they soft? Chewy? Taste artificial? I've only tried the fruit and hated it - tasted more like solidified shake powder to me, so am scared to try any others whilst at same time, keen to find something yummy and transportable.

Back