• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Bar flavours

Ooooh I want to try the peanut butter crunch - ever since I went off the Nut Crunch I have been craving something chewy and nutty.

sun

Silver Member
they sound great Ruby, need a different taste now x

Our LL said we'd be able to have them at our next class - next Monday - and that she'd give us samples to try .... can't wait :)

I think nut crunch is revolting. Kind of like sawdust and rabbit droppings. The worst thing is I still eat it. How desperate am I! Some new flavours would be nice but I bet they sound nicer than they taste x

I love the nut crunch - I have it toasted till it's just going dark and then sprinkle a touch of salt on it ... read about doing it that way in someones blog and I'm glad I did, it's lovely.

I freeze my nut crunches! Yum!
I have been told that the cranberry one is so good that they had second thoughts about using it as it might get us too excited ;)

Here at last!

We had the bars in class today, and I can confirm that they are both delicious!

A real welcome break at this stage in my LL journey!

L
x

thats great leesy, cant wait for ours to arrive next week xx

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
my councillor said that its not peanut butter but just a revamped nut Crunch that tastes nicer.
Said the cranberry is yummy.

So what does the nut crunch taste like please as i am so dissapointed about there being no peanut butter as thats my comfort food.
Peanut butter with choc spread on toast! mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I had a peanut crunch and really didnt like it, to me it tasted like the nuts were stale yuk! The cranberry 1 is gorgeous i love them, they are the only 2 styles of bar my cdc offers, I wouldl ove to try others, but for now the lucious cranberry bars are keeping me going on this diet. :)

what are the cranberry ones like? Are they soft? Chewy? Taste artificial? I've only tried the fruit and hated it - tasted more like solidified shake powder to me, so am scared to try any others whilst at same time, keen to find something yummy and transportable.