New Bar flavours

I'm getting worried now that when I get my next lot of space food (as all my friends call it) my LLC will have run out of cranberry bars 'cos everyone wants them!

MM x

Hello guys, got mine on Monday past, tried the nut and it is fab!! I love it. But, I couldn't eat it all in a oner, had to leave half for later, sugar hit!!! Fantastic!!! I have a cranberry one to try still but I am leaving it for the weekend as my "treat".
I got two weeks worth this week, due to work issues, but I stupidly only got two of each bar, a mistake obviously!!!
Oh well. Just have to save the bars for when I am really struggling and need a pick me up.

Not been told about new bars news to me:sigh:

This week we were all rationed to two bars each, and only ableto order 4 each for next week. Apparently LL have "gone live" a bit too soon with these, as although they are ready forus, the production is not up to speed yet!! Hence the rations!!

I think they are too nice. I used to split my Nut bar up into three and it lasted all day, but these new ones are so deliscious, I have had to have a whole one for breakfast and just think about the next one all day.

Hope they don't run out!

I am starving just thinkins about these and i have to wait till wednesday as my counciller is in london on a course!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I think quite a few counsellors are on a course til Sunday.

Monday night cant come soon enough, is sooo drooling reading all your comments of yum yum yum!

xx

Just ate my first cranberry crunch. OMG!!! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, they are too nice to be diet food.....

Better learn some MORE self control!!! LOL!!

OH yum yum yum, I've had a peanut crunch tonight, really nice, I am going to save the cranberry/raspberry ones for the weekend when I go away.

xx

I've gone off the Vegetable soup so I'm going to have bars instead. Great there's more of a choice. Hated the fruit bar, yuk!

I got both bars today and oh my goodness they are heaven especially the peanut one...i am already a fan of the old peanut crunch! love it love it love it!!

Back