New batch of Chocolate shake

Catscratch

I can do this..
Has anyone just got a new batch of shakes? I recieved my new batch the other day and something seems to have happened to the chocolate. Its really thick, had to put loads more water with it, its also much sweeter and leaves an after taste. I emailed Exante they say the formulation hasn't changed but would I try another and let them know if it was the same and the batch numbers. I'm not looking forward to trying it as the first one I had to throw away as it was making me nausious... I hate really sweet things.

Also posted this earlier on the end of another thread but no replies so thought I'd try again...

Yup my new choc shakes are super sweet, they were not like that before.
Exante must have changed something in them, we cant all be tasting the shakes as different from before for no reason!

Thanks Blue Butterfly, not just my taste buds then going awry then...

Yeah not just you! The choc one has changed but the others all seem the same.
I prefer the choc one sweet like this, it tasted like dirt before!

Has anyone just got a new batch of shakes? I recieved my new batch the other day and something seems to have happened to the chocolate. Its really thick, had to put loads more water with it, its also much sweeter and leaves an after taste. I emailed Exante they say the formulation hasn't changed but would I try another and let them know if it was the same and the batch numbers. I'm not looking forward to trying it as the first one I had to throw away as it was making me nausious... I hate really sweet things.

Also posted this earlier on the end of another thread but no replies so thought I'd try again...

Hiya,

I started a thread on this last week 'chocolate shake' as I had the same thing. I think they are a dud batch, as I emailed exante and they said they haven't changed the flavour. My new box of 21 arrived yesterday with a different expiry date and they are fine!

HTH

Lumpy x

message from Exante

Exante are going to replace mine with a new batch as I can't drink them. If anyone else can't then they advise that you contact them on [email protected] with your batch number and they will sort it for you....:)

Just noticed someone else has trouble with the choc so bumped back to top.

what are the dodgy expiry dated ones?

what are the dodgy expiry dated ones?

On mine it was 07 06 12 it was more the batch number they were interested in though which was 22225..

So do they smell mouldy anymore then, about to order another load of shakes, dont think I could face 21 mouldy ones though :sign0137:

The bad batch were very sweet and had an awful after taste of sweetner.
The choc shakes do have a bit of a funny smell with them but I can assure you they are much better than the sweet batch..

They are still sending this batch out, I wrote to them after having one that almost made me sick and have received this...

Please be aware that not all products in this batch were affected and only a few needed to be replaced. Once we have tested the items you return we will be happy to replace them if there is a problem with them. Please return all chocolate with that batch number.
With regards to postage costs if it is found that the chocolate shakes need to be replaced then we will be happy to compensate you with extra items.

I feel like they're fobbing people off, a batch is a batch is a batch and there's no way they can say only a couple were affected. I also resent having to pay to return them only to be compensated with extra items.

Anyone else had this type of response?

My choc shakes taste like mouldy water, they are not sweet and don't taste of choc lol I got mine a week last saturday. I think they should pay the postage - not your fault they have a problem with products!

Sorry to tell you this kat but the mouldy ones are the 'good' ones

63lb to lose. WI 1-4: -19. WI5, -2. WI6, +1. 43lbs to go

Urgh lol you mean they don't get better?!? Oh well needs must I guess :D

Just got a box of the choc shakes yesterday, they are very sweet but I don't mind them too much. Saves me adding sweetener, I guess. Think I'm going to get sick of them pretty soon though.. I think I miss the mouldy ones! :(

Wow lol they must be bad if you miss the taste of mould ;)

Back