New batch of Chocolate shake

Its been mentioned elsewhere too

So we have it several times direct from several exante employees the shakes are fine. And they're replacing ones people aren't happy with. So it's kind of a win win :)

All in all that Sounds like a pretty good result :)

Lol you guys want the shakes to taste like that galaxy chocolate milkshake?

I've never had a problem with mine, maybe it was a bad batch. :)

Exante didnt say to me they were ok, they replaced them straight away without any question. If they were ok, would they be replacing them?

They are not going to say anything is wrong with the shakes, that dont mean they are ok. If the carb content has gone up, then that is going to be terrible for people trying to do exante

Exact wording of my reply from exante listed below. She specifically states that the shakes are fine, take it as you will.

We are finding that some of the vanilla and chocolate shakes are sweeter than they should be. This problem has now been resolved with the manufacturer. Please feel assured that the shakes are fine to drink (just very sweet tasting) and the problem was limited to a certain batch number, but with only a small amount of sachets from that batch affected. We will be happy to replace the shakes. I have arranged for 21 to be sent to you.

They didnt email me that, just that they would replace them.

That could mean, ok to drink as in wont kill you! But if the sugar/sweetener has gone up they could knock you out of ketosis! This is one of the reasons why people stay away from citric acid, you will still lose weight, but will be very hungry! They tasted like slimfast, slimfast wont let you get into ketosis!

We are finding that some of the shakes are sweeter than they should be. This problem has now been resolved with the manufacturer. Please feel assured that the shakes are fine to drink (just very sweet tasting) and the problem was limited to a certain batch number but with only a small amount of sachets from that batch affected. We will be happy to replace those shakes if clients would like us to do so.

The added sweetness is sucralose and will not affect the calories of the sachets or prevent clients from staying in ketosis.

I hope this helps put your mind at rest.

Love the speed Exante reply.

So we have it straight from the horses mouth. The shakes are safe to drink, wont affect ketosis or anything else :)

Just googled sucralose - blimey no wonder people notice the difference

Sucralose is approximately 600 times as sweet as sucrose (table sugar),[4] twice as sweet as saccharin, and 3.3 times as sweet as aspartame.

Just got this email from exante team:

It has come to our attention that some of our Chocolate & Vanilla shakes have a sweeter taste than usual and do not meet our high standard of quality product. This problem has now been resolved but we feel that you, as a valued customer, should have any affected shakes replaced free of charge.

Please feel assured that the shakes are fine to drink (just very sweet tasting) and the problem was limited to certain batch numbers, with only a small amount of sachets from those batches affected. For those clients who would like replacement shakes please send us a return email with your order details and we can arrange for these to be sent out to you, as long as your order was after the 29th July 2011 and you have products from the following batch numbers:

Chocolate Shake - batch number 22225
Vanilla Shake - batch number 22194

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I just got the email too....have emailed them back as mine are in that batch....just waiting to hear when I get my replacements....

We had people here complaining the shakes were bland, and now the problem is too sweet?

LoL

Ok how sweet they are now? Like really really unbearable sweet?

If it's just a tad sweet, send them to me lol ;-)

i had the same email! and mine are in the batch so i have mailed them back - has anybody been told when to expect replacements? also will we have to send our originals back?

I had the email, and I'm not even bothering to check the batch numbers, the shakes are fine to drink, won't hurt me, so I'm just going to drink them as normal :)

I love the shakes :)

If they have agreed to replace them, they just send them out next working day, mine was a Friday so came on the Tuesday.

You dont get a delivery email from delivery company though.

I didnt get asked to send mine back.

ah ok thanks, ive not had a reply to my mail so will wait and see what happens :)

I am waiting to see if Exante are going to replace my vanilla ones as well as my chocolate ones. As for the original, extra sweet ones, I really can't stomach them but my OH has said that he quite likes them (I made him try them too to make sure I wasn't going mad!), so he's likely to have them. So not using them as per diet, but they probably won't go in the bin xx

So as a matter of interest what's everyone doing with the 'dodgy' batch packs? Fess up who's using them as well as the replacements lol

*little finger raises in the air, sinks in chair to hide in shame lol!*

Back