New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

hope u feel better soon xx

Sorry to hear about the tonsils, they are horrible for sure. Glad to hear you are a woman with a plan. It's complicated stuff this ending of lighter life, accept all the help you can. The counsellors have seen it all before and don't want to see anyone fail. Bad advert for the plan when we do.

Keep on trucking in what ever way is best for you xx

hOPE UR FEELING A BIT BETTER MAGS X

Feeling loads better thank you! Not been updating because there isn't much to report tbh.
Having some seriously tough time at work atm and it's stressing me out a bit. Oh and the fact that my bf is slowly reverting to his old habits of not caring very much. Thought this was too good to be true.. :(

Bought the Beck Diet Solution on amazon so will start reading it today. Sounds very interesting.
I will catch up with everyone's diaries tomorrow as its my day off.
You guys take it easy..

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

gracielou09 said:
Glad your feeling better huni and brill you have a plan.

Does the BF realise what a wonderful person he has by his side ...some blokes you just want to slap them.....is he stressed about something, you know what men are like cant cope with things ;)

xxxxxx

Oh I don't know Hun.
I'm pass caring now..
I guess a man will treat you the way you allow them to treat you and I've just about had enough..

:(

Glad you are feeling better beautiful

MEN!!! He doesn't realize what he has and but will when it is gone.
Whatever you choose to do will be the right decision for yourself.

xxx

Well maybe he will maybe he won't. I don't really care as I'm wearing a size 12 dress and it's too f***ing big!!!
Get in!!!
Men come and go but this feeling of achievement and being in control will never leave me!
:)

You are so right Mags, look what happened before when you didn't see him for a while. Don't let him mess you about, you deserve being treated well. You have such a lot to give. If he doesn't realise it then he doesn't deserve you hun. xx

Thank you SB! Glad to have you back! x

Totally agree with SB!!!! x

Likewise agree with SB xx

How you doing over there? Great news about the size 12 dress being big on you.
xx

:'(

Sorry. Don't have energy to write more..

Keep your chin up hun, thinking of you xx

Sending love to you Mags xxx:cry::grouphugg:

Back