New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Wishing you all the best Magda, although I am new on here I will miss your comments and diary.

I had private counselling a couple of years ago and it was fantastic. I found that I am still changing as a result of it, it really is an ongoing process and very worth while.

All the best. Take care of yourself x

Goodluck Mags... iv had a bad few days and felt a bit rubbish... i hope u feel better soon xxx

You will be missed but it sounds as though some time out is what you need. Sometimes trying to keep up with our "Internet lives" can be draining and it sounds as though you need to focus purely on you and not your weight (which you have done fantastically well with btw). I wish you every success and I hope the counselling can help get your head straight - here's to finding a happier you. Lots of love and hugs xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope things are good for you. Thinking of you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone. Hope all is well you you.
I'm back but on Exante to lose a stone and a bit I managed to put on since stopping LL.
Feeling positive.
Will keep you all posted xxx

Hi ladies.
Glad to see familiar faces one here :)
I will continue with my old diary but have asked the tech ppl to move it to the Exante forum.
How are you two doing?
Looking smoking I see! :)

Hi mags,
Welcome back,good luck with Zante Hun.
Hope you get to where you want to be in 2012!
Have a Happy New Year!

Sexy xx

Hello you are getting on ok with Exante? you have done very well on LL :)

Am total blob post Christmas blowout, but reasonably unrepentant. I plan to take the spare tyre off again by Easter! How's things with you?

Hello lovely people :) Guess who's back?!! :sigh:
Starting LLT today to lose about 2 stone I gained in the last year and a half :(
Going to see my LLC tonight and hopefully get some inspiration. One thing's for sure. I need help. My relationship with food is far from good. I definitely need to stick to LL though. I have tried Exante and it's proven to be really hard to do it without the councellor's support.
Hope everyone is ok :)
Nice to see lots of familiar faces, maintaining :D

Just got back from my weigh in. It's not pretty :cry:
I put on more than I thought which makes me feel absolutely crap but at the same time it makes me even more determined to do it. I have 2.5 stone to lose. Day one nearly done.... :sigh:

Hiya. Well done for being brave enough to get weighed. I ran out the door this morning without stopping by the scales. Serious denial! I will take a leaf out of your book and face up to my weight when I get home tonight. Eek.

Thanks hun.
It had to be done. I've been living in denial for the past 6 months...
Day two nearly done for me. Feeling ok. Usually day 3 is the worst for me so I'm bracing myself for what's to come.
Are you back on the program too? X

Yes! I never managed to lose my christmas weight and so have been faffing about for most of this year. Tried Atkins earlier in the year as I didn't want to do packs again but all the yummy food was too much for me and I gained and gained and gained. It was quite scary! Got back to 73kg but just haven't been able to get back to 67kg - a good maintenance weight for me, let alone 65kg, which is when I feel my best.

Also having triggers from various hospital appointments. For some reason they weigh you at the clinic if you go to see a consultant, even if your appointment isn't remotely connected to weight. This deeply annoys me - particularly as they weigh you IN PUBLIC. Ugh.

Found this a real trigger, which is weird. Last time I went they announced I was 'overweight' (as my BMI was 25.1) and since then I've had a really down time, and struggled food wise. Am pulling myself together but it's difficult.

Off to the hospital again this afternoon. Really hope they get to the bottom of what's wrong with me eventually so I can stop having all these tests!

How are you managing?

Struggling today :(
I'm tired and already getting bored of the packs. I have to admit the LL packs are getting worse and worse. For that price they should have made more effort into developing the flavours a bit more. Especially because the competition is fierce out there!
I keep thinking. This only day 6 and I already started having thoughts about food. I crave everything. How on earth am I going to last 2 months or longer??
I have my weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully the scales will show a good loss. I need some motivation.
This gets harder every time...

Back