New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

No words of wisdom. Apart from agreeing Bloody Men! Not that I have suffered in that department for a good while but I sure can hold a good grudge ! lol

Answers will come one way or another. People are often sent into our lives to help us learn our lessons and enable us to move on. What lesson is this guy teaching you ? Just a thought.

Onwards and upwards lovely girl xx

Ps was really touched by ur post in weebs diary. Brave of you to share with such empathy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Clara. Your words mean a lot.
I have to say sharing my story on here has opened up a wound and I've been feeling very wobbly since yesterday.
I cant stop crying :(
Maybe it's a good thing....

Have a great Monday ladies xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Having a good sob works wonders. Very cathartic. This plan is often like lancing a boil you didn't realise was there. Better to get it lanced and the infection out rather than let it continue to fester and cause problems.

Cwtch up and take care of yourself. You will be like a crab out of its shell at the mo and very vulnerable. Keep at it lovely girl xx

Having a cry is a great release for you - don't be tempted to try and bottle it all up - let it all out honey!! kisses xx

Aw keep smiling beautiful, dont like the thought of you being so upset xx

Gentle hugs from me Mags xxx:cry:

Lots of hugs from me too Hun,stay strong even though it can be hard sometimes.
Thinking of you!
Sexy xx

Hi Magda,

Have just been catching up on your diary, sorry I haven't been around for so long, and i'm so sad to hear how upset you are. Like everyone has said, a good cry does wonders! I hope things are getting better and you feel better soon. Big hugs from me (and a massive congratulations on the too big size 12 dress!!!!!)

Lots of love
xxxxxx

Hi Ladies :)
Thank you for all your kind words and hugs. I could feel them from here!

I am going to take a break from LL and posting for a while. I need to take a step back and take stock of my life.
Last few weeks/ days have been very emotional and somewhat challenging.

I feel I need to take some time off to reassess my goals and refocus.
I've also contacted my GP as its clear I need professional help (as in a proper therapy) for my depression.
I cannot do it on my own and LL counselling is not enough.

I want to thank you for your continued support and friendship.
You all truly are amazing people and I'm so proud to be allowed to be a part of your journeys.

I'll still be popping in to check on you and I WILL be back to finish my journey in a while.
In the meantime I'll be following a low Carb diet and an exercise regime.

Please look after yourselves babies and I'm on fb if you need me!

Lots of love.

Magda xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Good luck mags with the professional help it worked wonders for me xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you for making some solid adult choices. Depression can be an absolute swine, proper treatment is vital, it is all too easy to try and brush it under the carpet and hope it goes away. It very rarely does but tends to build into a hillock one cant ignore! Tackle it before it tackles you.

Would love to hear how you are getting on. You are more than your weight. Totally understand the need to go into a cave though to sort your head out. Dont stay there too long though like I did, it does become habit forming.

Stay strong and keep well xx

Good luck and take care Hun,looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Thinking of you!!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Good luck Mags. *hug*
I'm glad you're putting your health ahead of everything, emotional distress which sinks so deeply within us, is not something we should ever ignore... The diet can wait - the head and the heart need to be in the right place first.

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best. Minerva xx

Oh Mags darling, i hope your ok :(. Depression is a terrible thing, i do know how it can make things difficult for you even more so when your doing something as challenging as this diet, it can be a big pressure. So if you ever need someone to talk to or to have a scream and rant i can pm you my facebook huni. Keep strong and keep that fabulous chin held high as youve done so well.

Lots of love and big rib cracking hugs lovely xx

Huni,

You have taken the first step, by seeking help. Such a brave thing to do, we all need a little help now and again, nothing to be ashamed of. We arent superwomen, although it is expected of us at times.

You've been through so much recently and I think the LL journey has peeled away layers you never thought it would. I think this journey has allowed you to take charge of your life and re-evaluate and give you the confidence to change things. Maybe you now feel strong enough to deal with everything thats happened past and present instead of supressing and using food as your tonic.

I thank you for being on this forum, when I came across this website your diary was the first I read, it inspired me so much. I dont think I would have done it if I hadnt read your diary.

Lots of love and massive hugs to you.
I'll always be here and on FB for you huni, whenever you need support.

Your priority now is you, not LL, not your boyfriend JUST YOU!!!!!!

xxxxx

We'll keep your place warm here Mags, come back any time.
Don't wait until you feel sorted. We care about you here.
It may sound corny, but you are partof our Minimins LL family. You are not on your own hun.
Will be thinking of you hun. xxx

Amen to that SB x

hey Mags,

Just puttin my words on here to let you know I am thinking of you. Very brave what you put down - it takes courage to do that. I applaud you seeking help now because more times than enough once we start talking about these things - a flood of emotions come out from WAY back and we have no clue how to deal with it. Feel SO much of your pain as you know. You are doing the right thing now our lovely one and you will come back much stronger and more confident than ever before. Don't do what I did for so long - it wasn't healthy and destroyed many lovely things that came into my life. Healing is an ongoing thing - no time limit.
xxxxxx

Back