New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

So sorry to hear this mags. Like TBSX I can't add anymore words of wisdom but at the end of the day you are a strong women and we all look up to you. So were all here to support you when you need it. Your only human and **** happens. You know you've done your best and this is only a small chunk of your life. The big picture really needs to be looked at. And if anything has come out of this it's that it's made you stronger and more determined to do this! You know what you want and if it takes you a little longer to get there so what? Chin up babe. Were all thinking of you and thanks for not running and hiding. You don't need to be ashamed or embarresed about coming on here and telling it how it is. Xxx

Right you. Find a mirror and take a long hard look at yourself. What have you achieved so far? Did you ever think that you would achieve what you have done?

Now give yourself a good shake. A blip that is it. You are probably retaining water and your body will regain balance. So your losses will continue. Slow and steady wins the race. Would you be where are you right now if you had embarked on a different weight loss plan? I know that I wouldn't be.

We all have the tendency to revert to previous behaviours in difficult times. They are our old crutches - do not let yourself be beaten by crooked thoughts. But we can move on. We pick ourselves up and move on. We turn our back on it, learn what we need to and keep progressing forward.

I don't need to tell you this, you've already told me everything here that and more. You know what high regard I hold you and every single person on this site in. We are stronger together than we are separately. Our LLCs cannot give us this level of support.

Here I am sitting at work and I stay logged on and keep being inspired every single day.

If you're not connecting with your LLC, although you'll have a locum when she's away, then call head office or look online and see who your next nearest counsellor would be. They want your success.

today is a new day - embrace it!

:hug99:

Ladies! You're AMAZING!!!
I've told myself off and given myself a big shake!!
Back to drawing board and onwards I go!
You're totally right. I gotta put things into perspective here! WTF?! I mean seriously!
I was going to go to the gym but I think I might actually scrap working out altogether this week as a) I'm far too sore from Sundays body pump and b) I want to see if the exercise might be a contributor to my slower weight loss.
I'm gonna go home, have a bath and chill.
Refocus, regroup, recharge!
Thank you each and everyone of you for your amazing support. I'm going to give changing my LLC a serious thought.
Big kiss xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Maybe that is a big factor sweetie. Maybe the weight gain is even muscle which weighs more than fat. Glad to see your being possitive but don't tell yourself off. This is a learning curve and you do need to fall occational to be able to pick yourself up again and learn from it. Hold that beautiful head of your high! X

Dear Mags

Stay strong, you have kept us all going many times.

I have a small theory on the LLC after a negative comment she made a couple of weeks ago. Do you think as we get nearer to goal there may be a small amount of jealousy??and therefore a lack of support. I have choosen to go with this theory and therefore meet goal to show her!

i think the locum is katerina, she is lovely and done really well on ll and maintaining

carly

Thanks Carly.
Yeah maybe you're right. Maybe it's jealousy. The thing is I really like her, she's a lovely lady but I don't get nowhere near as much support and counselling as I would like to plus I find the other two ladies there a bit rude and ignorant to say the least.
I don't really care, it doesn't bother me. I don't have anything to prove to anyone but myself but I'm worried because if this continues the way it does I will struggle to carry onto RTM with them. Yeah Katherina is lovely. I hope she's there on Monday xx

Is there not another day you can go to your meeting or another LLC near you? Or do you like her too much to leave xx

Hey Mags... hope ur feeling better xxx

I've got a full blown tonsillitis now :(
And I can't take time off work...
I left early today because I'm very weak and I need to lie down. I don't think I'm in ketosis yet which makes me feel even worse... bollocks...

My assistant pissed me off today. It was her first day back from holiday and from the first minute she walked into the store I knew she was in a foul mood. And I was right. All day all she did was moan and complain and ***** and threaten that she's going to leave because she hates her job so much. We have stocktake in a few weeks and she's already protesting that she can't do it because she has a Saturday job in a pub.
Seriously! Shes an assistant manager of a flagship store!! What does she expect?!! It's retail. Stocktake is part of the job. It comes with the territory!
I've tolerated her mood swings for a while now because I was new to the team etc but this is getting ridiculous! I had to just walk away from her at some point because she was looking for a reason to lash out and I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. Especially because I'm ill and I've been working my ass off while she was away...
Aaaaaanyway. I've left early today and I'm getting myself in my pjs and I'm gonna chill and rest.
I just don't get it! If you hate it just leave! There are plenty of talented hard working people desperate for a job out there!

Poor you Mags, not feeling well and having to deal with that all day. How irratating - I agree if someone doesn't like their job they should leave. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out that most people spend more time at work than anywhere else, so why be miserable there.Duh!

Hope you feel better soon chick x

Ah mags hunny. Sounds like we've both had great days today haha. I agree tho if you hate your job leave. I admit I want a new job but that's coz I wanna change my life around. I love where I work and the people I work with and the job is a peice of piss. I hate people that just constantly moan all the time (present company excluded for today) and it's not what you wanna here when your not well.
Hope your feeling better soon. Rest if def what you need shame you don't get much of it. Sounds like your due a holiday haha xx

Meeting my ex for a coffee this afternoon! Im sooo nervous. He hasn't seen me since October. He won't recognise me!! lol
We've been back in touch for the past few weeks and after a long and hard discussion with myself I've decided to meet up with him. He says he still loves me and he can't imagine his world without me. Awww..
I know might be stupid and naive and I'm going to be very careful but it seems like the more we're trying to stay away from each other the more we're being drawn together.
We're going to meet up and I will present him with my 'terms and conditions' and then it will be up to him what he does about it!
Wish me luck people xx

Wishing you so much luck, mags. Sorry I've not been online much recently. Sounds like you've been having a tough time. Hope the meet up works out for the best!

Good luck Mags xx I am excited to hear his reaction after not seeing you for so long xx

knock him dead!! i want all the juicy goss. xx

ME TOO!!!
Although the terms and conditions might be better off in a few weeks as I can imagine him to be drooling the entire time! lol! ;) xxx :drool:

OMG he is absolutely freaking gorgeous!!!! My knees went soft the moment I saw him!
He gave me the biggest hug and it felt amazing. Just right. It felt like I totally belonged there!
His jaw dropped when he saw me. I could tell he was seriously shocked but in a good way I think.
We sat, had a coffee, he had lunch (I stuck to water) and we talked.
Not tooo heavy of a conversation because I didn't want to make him feel like I put him on the spot and I agree, hitting him up with a set of rules after not seeing him for so long would be wrong.
The first thing he said to me though was that I'm gorgeous and that he adores me :)D :D :D) and that he realised what he had when he lost it. He kept on talking and talking which was a nice surprise because I honestly didn't think he would ever open up to me (that was one of the reasons we broke up in the first place).
We talked about what's next etc and all I can say is that there is definitely hope! :)
We couldn't keep eyes of each other and I fancy him even more than I did before!
Oh, we would have some seriously good looking babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)

Back