New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

yayayayayayay!!! 2011 will be your year hun im sure of it... you look amazing and i bet you feel amazing! size 12s eh?? fantabulous!! im soooo pleased for you. xx

Excellent!!!! On both the relationship status and the size 12's!!!!! Fantastic!!!! You had such a tough week last week, so nice to head you happy !

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

What a difference a week makes ;)

Really happy for you :heartpump: :thankyouthankyou::heartpump:

Size 12....... (jealous):snooty: ;)

I'm beaming!!!!!
:D
I'm so happy! I had the best day and even though I had a small lapse :)() I will go to bed with a huuuuge smile on my face.
Back on the wagon tomorrow hoping I haven't caused too much damage...
Thank you so much for all your kind words my lovlies!

:grouphugg:

Yay :D im glad he's realised how special you are and that losing you was the biggest mistake of his life. I hope second times a charm :D Wedding bells and babies next haha but not too soon otherwise you'll be back out of those 12's skinny mini :p xxx

I know!
Size bloody 12!! Mind you they're wide leg high risers but still..

no buts missy!!! my future m.i.l said when she finally got into a 14 dress fron bravissimo "but its super curvy" it took myself and the shop assistant to explain that is for her hooters not her hips, bum or tum! us women always look for the negative in the positive.... hhhmmmm is that a wee bit crooked thinking?? enjoy your success. xx

AWWW UR ALL GOOEY IN LOVE!!! :)

I agree with that carrie. Us women can never just acept that sometimes we are super sexy and slim and beautiful. Always prefer to point out the negative. Doesn't matter that they are wide high rise. There a bloody 12!!! And I bet I couldn't fit my 14 arse into them so be PROUD!!! :D consider youself well and truly told off lol xx

Brilliant news on the love AND size fronts! You go, girl! Enjoy! X

Joy86 said:
I agree with that carrie. Us women can never just acept that sometimes we are super sexy and slim and beautiful. Always prefer to point out the negative. Doesn't matter that they are wide high rise. There a bloody 12!!! And I bet I couldn't fit my 14 arse into them so be PROUD!!! :D consider youself well and truly told off lol xx

That's what I said! lol
So what they're wide leg high rise. They're 12!!!! :)
Feeling crap today because I had a lapse yesterday.
My tummy feels bloated and rumbly. Def out of ketosis but just hope I haven't caused tooo much damage. WI tonight.
Still I'm smiling and staying positive. Onwards and downwards :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mags, you are so full of inspiration for everyone else, give yourself a little chat like you would the rest of us.

Size 12 & love life on the way up......you rock baby!

Good luck tonight :) xx

TBSX said:
Mags, you are so full of inspiration for everyone else, give yourself a little chat like you would the rest of us.

Size 12 & love life on the way up......you rock baby!

Good luck tonight :) xx

Thank you honey!
I'm beyond positive actually!
That small lapse is not going to spoil it for me! Just physically feeling bloated and yucky (to spare you the details)
Oh did I mention that I'm a 12 now?!!
!!!!!!

:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LMAO - er you did but do you know what, KEEP MENTIONING IT, thats all the motivation you need to keep you on track. That and your fella ;) xx

my weigh in 2nyt too mags..... dum dum dum!!! im nervous. still not in the pink K yet but def getting there, my mouth is life the inside of my guinea pig cage.... truly foul!

i was looking up the spacenk goodies.... very lovely and for me very indulgent. xx

thanks tbx, after my poor show mon-fri last week a sts will do me...
according to my scales ive just done a sts but thats first thing this morning... im always a lb or 2 heavier at night. maybe i need to see a gain then thatll spur me on?? xx

Well good luck, you will soon be in that gorgeous wedding dress! x

Oh my where have I been - how exciting!!!!

Magiclove I'm so happy for you there's nothing better than feeling loved up, I bet your man can't believe his luck.

Next we'll be cooing over your wedding dress choices...

I'm sooo happy for you xxx

Thank you Kirstie! I'm hopeful!

Well, I have had a lucky escape I think! According to the scales at my LLC's I have lost 4 lbs last week! :)
And that's despite the lapse last night. What they said though is that I probably would show a gain tomorrow or day after so I am glad I got my act together and remained 100% today! I just had a tomato soup and I still have one pack left tonight which will probably be a vanilla shake.
I've had a chat with the locum who is actually lovely. She lost 4st on LL and kept it off and totally knows how it feels to struggle towards the end. We came up with a plan that seems like a good option.
I will basically do next 3 weeks of 100% abstinence with the aim to move onto rtm after that IF I'm happy with the weight loss.
I reckon I can lose at least a stone in that time which would take me to 11st 9. I'm more than happy with that to be honest! The plan was always to stay within the 12st mark after I finish rtm.
So, that's the plan. I think it's good because it will allow me to focus on a short term goal that's easier to stick to!
I'm ready! :D
So far so good!

Back